Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
I call it like I see it..
13,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked with Jeff from Cherry Hill Mitsu and worked out a group buy special for 3.8 cranks if anyone is interested. They'd be roughly $747.63 + shipping. Considering they cost about $1,000+ brand new from mitsu it isn't a bad deal. That was the rate for 5 units, if we get more obviously we pay less.

1. AudibleSilence - qty - 1
2. Hans - qty - 1
3. Emilie - qty - 1

Why don't we set this deadline for the end of August?

·
ATL
7,617 Posts
Damn Mike, way to go on putting this all together. I cant go 74 at the time but its really cool of you to put all this together, and at damn tempting prices too. That price is less than an OEM 72 Crank last I checked.

·
13,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn Mike, way to go on putting this all together. I cant go 74 at the time but its really cool of you to put all this together, and at damn tempting prices too. That price is less than an OEM 72 Crank last I checked.
;) I just want to help. There will be more group buys as I get further along with my project. I plan on setting up discounts on a lot of the stuff I am going to buy.

·
SOHC you in the FACE
5,762 Posts
Eh, I am looking for the whole mivec 6g75 motor :p

definitly a better deal. People will need to supply their own 6g74 block or are you thinking people will have these Pampena-ized?

·
lurking again
2,047 Posts
sign me up... this is gonna be a fun project.

·
13,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Eh, I am looking for the whole mivec 6g75 motor :p

definitly a better deal. People will need to supply their own 6g74 block or are you thinking people will have these Pampena-ized?
I have a 74 group buy going :lol: We're getting the engines for $960.

sign me up... this is gonna be a fun project.
1. AudibleSilence - qty - 1
2. Hans - qty - 1
3. Emilie - qty - 1
4. Twospoons - qty -1

·
lurking again
2,047 Posts
if the 6g74 group buy falls through... i'm gonna have to back out of this one. i don't need a crank sitting around if i can't get the block to go with it.

·
The dark shall be with us
7,344 Posts
shit all these Group Buy are happening too early. main bearings might be fine, but head lift might be my problem.i am waiting for trevor to finish his car. i am looking for a reliable 1000-1100whp car. i am leaning toward the ips's stroker or offer Matt some cash for his drag car's engine, but 6g74.5 will be much cheaper.so we'll see right now i am saving for my new business.

·
I like to think I'm fast
839 Posts
how much does the crank weigh? id like to join in but i live in england so would need it shipped overseas. if shipping isnt to much to make it not worth it

·
One fix at a time
7,763 Posts
Mike, did you think about doing a group buy for the 6G74 cranks for those wanting to go stroker? I will probably have to rebuild my motor and would like to go this route. I'm not sure that I can find a used 6G74 forged crank anywhere.

·
13,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have a used 75 crank...but it needs to be cleaned/machined. This group buy just needed people.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.