Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
"Sore about slapdown"
7,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This tranny has a bad 4th gear syncro, and the bell housing is broke at the top 2 mounting holes (shown in attachment) This is an EASY WELD. Best offer gets it. Would rather not ship it, because it will cost 150-250 to ship. Cannot ship by UPS, the attachment shows what they did to it the first time.

Attachments

·
"Sore about slapdown"
7,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in Phoenix, and "freight" is the only way to go. Thats why i said it would be 150-250 to ship. It's too heavy for UPS (by about 10lbs.)

·
Registered
318 Posts
10lbs

there limit is 150, so i guess it just a little over.... i know becuase i shipped a 6spd, ;) you just have to know how to pull some strings, but, if its friegt its frieght, bty, does kormex offer 4th gear syncros?

·
You break em, we fix em
1,266 Posts
I just shipped a six speed UPS yesterday. It weighs 125 pounds only. I put it in one of those big rubbermaid totes you can buy at Walmart, packed it with a ton of bubble wrap and peanuts. The end result is that it weighed 134 pounds and cost me $85 to ship from WI to NJ.

·
You break em, we fix em
1,266 Posts
ooops sorry that was a 5 speed I shipped out!!!! Gues the six speed is 20-30 pounds heavier!

For anyone that cares about my 5 speed info, that rate included insurance for $2000 as well.

·
You break em, we fix em
1,266 Posts
Since it needs to be dissassembled and fixed anyways, you could always take the shift lever assembly, then the bellhousing off in about 10 minutes and lighten it up enough to ship it UPS in seperate boxes!

·
Registered
47 Posts
6-speed

I will give you 250 for it.
larry

·
STOCK ??? HELL NO...!!!
3,475 Posts
Hey ... I would love to convert to 6-spd, but I also would need the transfer, linkage and the drive shaft.... Do you have those parts too ???

El Boricua

·
pseudo individualism
2,490 Posts
McGlamory said:
If this is still avaialable please PM me
11-29-2001, 09:38 PM

Grave robber dig'n up the dead.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts