Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
52mm Autometer Phantom series a/f Gauge, bought from board member used. Never got a chance to install. Has tiny ding on black bezel. $45 shipped:

52mm Autometer Phantom series EGT gauge + probe kit. BRAND NEW opened, never installed. Make offer:

52mm Autometer Dual Gauge A-Pillar Pod, bought from board member, used. $20 shipped.

email: [email protected]

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to mention...

I STILL have ONE amber corner light for 94-98 3000GT, let me know if there's any interest. It says R on it, but I believe they're interchangeable. $35 shipped obo.

Jim

·
Registered
657 Posts
I would like to see some pictures on the pillar pod. I would also like to know if it is the full pillar replacement. Just let me know I would like first dibs on it.

·
Registered
657 Posts
I would like to see some pictures on the pillar pod. I would also like to know if it is the full pillar replacement. Just let me know I would like first dibs on it.

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
I'm interested in the A/F gauge but I won't pay $45 shipped when they are brand new $54 w/ free shipping from Summit.

·
Team ***** #001
4,021 Posts
ummmmmmmmm

DominickGT said:
I'm interested in the A/F gauge but I won't pay $45 shipped when they are brand new $54 w/ free shipping from Summit.

Ummmmm......i think that $45 shipped is real reasonable. I mean you really can't expect him to give the guage away and if you won't pay then you really can't tear his price down. not to sound like an ass or anything, but I'm sure that there are people that would pay and if you don't like his price then don't comment on them. He's already stated that's the price he want's.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Just trying to get my money back

DominickGT said:
I'm not even attempting to make anything off it. I thought it was a fairly reasonable price, that's why I bought it. By the way it was the first item to be sold, I don't have it anymore. You should go with Summit, they have the better deal;) .

Jim

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
Re: Just trying to get my money back

jimh634 said:

I'm not even attempting to make anything off it. I thought it was a fairly reasonable price, that's why I bought it. By the way it was the first item to be sold, I don't have it anymore. You should go with Summit, they have the better deal;) .

Jim
Sorry man, didn't mean to sound like such a dick. Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: Re: JIM

stealthvader said:

I snet you another email...hope all is well...please get back to me.
which email addy are u using stealth? I didn't see you in my inbox!?!:confused: are you mailing to [email protected] ? if not, pls do. On the pod, only 1 or 2 post office was JUST opened. We had a gas shortage on island...among other things. I still have no power NOR water at my place. Check www.guampdn.com for our recovery process. I will let you know ASAP when I ship. I'll take it to the PO next week and see. Thanks for the patience, if you would like a refund, though, just let me know.

Jim

1 - 20 of 24 Posts