Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my time down to 62.7 i think i was pretty high in my FS class...im not sure. but im 10th overall with pax. But here are some of the highlighted pix, and the rest are on my photobucket...should be public...let me know if u have any trouble viewing them.

heres one of the vids my cousin took in the car...he took two more that are still uploading...i did one completely one handed to see what my time was haha.

idk how to embed it on these forums

EDIT: link fixed, still uploading a few

Pictures by spoolinturbo - Photobucket

·
<3's lapping days
3,275 Posts
Looks like fun! Work on your smoothness :)

How are you allowed to have a passenger film? Per the rules the camera has to be mounted.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx, still getting use to the car, but im putting teins in this week...so should act a lot different handling wise.

hmm im not sure? they didnt say anything? haha. ide like to get a gtpro after i get this car in tiptop shape

·
<3's lapping days
3,275 Posts
I actually do VERY well in my vr-4, I did well in my Stealth, too, but an extra 200 hp and awd really makes a difference :)

Make sure you put a decent alignment on the car, get a shop to get everything to zero, then adjust from there once you get to the track (or at home before you leave).

Are you getting coil overs or springs?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mines awd too =D

i have s-techs. but i have not installed them yet, i will be installing some coilovers this winter when i break the engine down for a nice build.

i received the adjustable upper control arms, but at the same time i sprung a front and rear main seal leak (parts on the way) once i change those out, ill install the others and get an alignment. =)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts