Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
81 - 100 of 133 Posts

·
Marshall Taylor
1,614 Posts
I didn‘t watch the video yet. Maybe this was mentioned. You need to use the Evans Flush before you use the Evans Waterless Coolant. It’s important to not skip that step. Just draining the radiator is not sufficien.

·
Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
1,905 Posts
I didn‘t watch the video yet. Maybe this was mentioned. You need to use the Evans Flush before you use the Evans Waterless Coolant. It’s important to not skip that step. Just draining the radiator is not sufficien.
Well for the guys building engines
But yes even just draining the radiator will still leave coolant in the heater core and the block

·
1G Foglights b!tches
9,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #83 ·
LoL off roading
They look beefy
Yeah i'm shocked. guess i'm building a rally car too. lol. If I end up No Prep racing this thing, I'll end up ditching the help springs and run some lighter and longer front springs. But how it's set up now will be perfect for spirited cruising, autocross and some drag racing.

Some of you might already know
But I stumbled upon this while looking for a way to keep coolant at a cooler temperature and have a longer lifespan
(Figured I would share with the engine building going on right now instead of throwing concentrate or 70ish mix)
This was pretty neat to hear none the less
But I will definitely be trying this stuff out
waste of money for me. still have to run water at the track. i'd rather just run regular anti-freeze and flush for water at track.

Reactions: Chang oil

·
1G Foglights b!tches
9,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #84 ·

Truck loaded up to 13hr round trip to Donnie’s tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
18,342 Posts
Donnie's up near Cleveland, no?
You doing 70 to 71 or the turnpike?

If you take 70, I'll shoot you a sudo wave as you pass Main St (Rt. 48) in Englewood, OH....lol.

Have a safe trip Eric :)

Bob.

·
1G Foglights b!tches
9,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #86 · (Edited)
more PA than cleveland. But 71 to 70 regardless. But I'm in Mentor, OH (near Cleveland) a couple times a month anymore for work. Wave nov 7th also. I’ll be up there all week lol

·
Marshall Taylor
1,614 Posts

Truck loaded up to 13hr round trip to Donnie’s tomorrow.

Donnie is going to be a busy man. Hopefully everything goes well to include the 13 hour trip.

·
1G Foglights b!tches
9,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #88 ·
all good yesterday and good to catch up with donnie. only hiccup was a speeding ticket on the way up :(

• Wow
Reactions: lawdogg

·
Senior **i.e. OLD** Member
18,342 Posts
I was going to warn you about the OSP, but I figured you were well versed in oHIo policing policies.....

Bob.

·
1G Foglights b!tches
9,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #91 ·
big day tomorrow.... bringing mr2 out of storage and back to my home garage. first task....stare at it... then, going to cut up rear frame rail and box it in for more auto trans clearance. unsure if it's necessary, but easier to cut first and ask questions later

·
Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
1,905 Posts
big day tomorrow.... bringing mr2 out of storage and back to my home garage. first task....stare at it... then, going to cut up rear frame rail and box it in for more auto trans clearance. unsure if it's necessary, but easier to cut first and ask questions later
Gonna be piecing mine back together tomm... try to get as much done as I possibly can which should 3/4 the way back together

Building full cradle or just one side to accommodate the tranny ?
Haven't seen an MR2 under chassis in a long time don't recall how it looks

·
1G Foglights b!tches
9,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
just doing some notching of unibody frame for some room. 3sgte trans is on other side (driver side) vs 4g63 (passenger side). Driver side has a little more room so going to make room on passenger side to be sure. Will use stock subframe.

·
1G Foglights b!tches
9,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 ·

·
1G Foglights b!tches
9,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #96 ·
the only thing that looks good on this car right now lol

• Haha

·
1G Foglights b!tches
9,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
good lord this thing is a POS. missing body molding, window/door trim, tail light wiring and who knows what else.

confirmed windows work and found the starter power wire at least.

·
1G Foglights b!tches
9,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #100 ·
Found a guy that parts our mr2’s and got a lot of missing pieces including AC lines. Found more I’m missing but he’ll have them.

Started on engine/trans mounts

And shined up one fender. Will try to save this paint for now. Wrap later.

81 - 100 of 133 Posts