· 1G Foglights b!tches
9,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #221 ·
Would say try to leave the front end jacked up upon initial start up
Crack your bleeders loose first get some air out
Fire it up see if that helps you get the air out of the coolant system
Or vise versa which ever spot the fill cap maybe

"Get a crane shake it like a salt shaker" lol
Yup. I have tricks. Remember, I had a rear mounted radiator in 3000. So this is the same thing, just reversed. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Chang oil

· 1G Foglights b!tches
9,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #222 ·
Reactions: lawdogg and BigMak

· 1G Foglights b!tches
9,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #224 ·
Racecar stuff
*streetcar stuff ;)

One seat in but I’m going to need to do some chopping and drilling to get the front of seat lower for me to fit better. Far to much under thigh bolster making it uncomfortable. If I drop front of seat more (brackets are maxed), it will help. I do fit with a helmet though as is so that’s positive!

Passenger seat can sit up higher, assuming it’s mostly my wife and kids. Seats are so small, very few of my friends will fit anyway. :(

Taking rear quarter windows and Ttops locally to get tinted tomorrow. Once done, I can finish interior install.

· 1G Foglights b!tches
9,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #225 ·

I can’t stop snapping pics lol

Reactions: lawdogg

· 1G Foglights b!tches
9,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #227 ·
Its gonna look good when thrown through a quick wash, even as is.
Yeah for sure. Needs cut and buffed too. ~1/3 of the car was wet sanded, 1/3 glossy good, 1/3 I had to source other black parts that are used and beat up.

Seats look good though.

Reactions: mdcrose

· 1G Foglights b!tches
9,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #230 ·

Tires on front. Fit great! Interior is done! Took seats in and out many times to fit rest of interior and adjust seats, adjust amp and run wire to engine bay I forgot about. Feels good to sit in it and jam to some music :)

Rear quarter windows tinted 20%. TTops 5%. Will get rest of windows at 20% asap.

Reactions: lawdogg

· Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
2,098 Posts
View attachment 308940
View attachment 308941
View attachment 308942
Tires on front. Fit great! Interior is done! Took seats in and out many times to fit rest of interior and adjust seats, adjust amp and run wire to engine bay I forgot about. Feels good to sit in it and jam to some music :)

Rear quarter windows tinted 20%. TTops 5%. Will get rest of windows at 20% asap.

Man I'm feeling those vibes
😁
Mine came out sounding amazing as well bro
100% feel ya on that one

· 1G Foglights b!tches
9,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #232 ·
Now I just need to hear some 2 step action

• Haha
Reactions: Chang oil

· Marshall Taylor
1,630 Posts

· 1G Foglights b!tches
9,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #234 ·
We appreciate you not being able to stop snapping pictures. Very much appreciate you sharing the pictures.

It’s coming together.
Thanks marshall :D

Daily update...exterior is looking decent so the blue hood is driving me nuts. I ordered some fake carbon fiber vinyl wrap from amazon and my son and I are going to give it a shot next week. I normally HATE fake carbon, but I currently hate flat blue hood more. Temporary solution until I can get hood painted, a carbon hood, or the whole car wrapped.

Also, weather delayed Donnie's delivery, but it's not holding me up today anyway. Will deliver tomorrow. And turbo kit should deliver friday. Sooooooo, if all goes as planned, I'll be firing it up this weekend! (might not be with intercooler piping or a downpipe yet lol)

· Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
2,098 Posts
Ah damn lol...... !
Hey do what ya gotta do man till she fades up

At least it will get rid of the god awful blue for right now
Give you some training on laying some vinyl
What material are you getting ? Reason I ask is stretch ability without distortion
And make sure you get some really good edge sealer so it will hold it
Till you get to paint / replace etc....

· 1G Foglights b!tches
9,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #237 ·
Definitely a ricer lol.

No idea on what the material is. Some stuff from Amazon that is for exterior.

Front suspension is going to take a lot of work, so we may not even get time to mess with it. It looks so badass on the ground, the blue hood doesn’t matter is much right now lol. Pics don’t do it justice. It’s f’n sick!!

Unfortunately front “trailing” arm adjustment nuts are seized. And I need to pull the wheels forward to center them so I have proper steering angle. This might piss me off a lot.

Front does need raised about an inch also and camber F’d with. I like to get most of the hard work done at home and then get final adjustments done on an alignment rack.

· Registered
1992 3000GT VR4
2,098 Posts
Definitely a ricer lol.

No idea on what the material is. Some stuff from Amazon that is for exterior.

Front suspension is going to take a lot of work, so we may not even get time to mess with it. It looks so badass on the ground, the blue hood doesn’t matter is much right now lol. Pics don’t do it justice. It’s f’n sick!!

View attachment 308951
View attachment 308952

Unfortunately front “trailing” arm adjustment nuts are seized. And I need to pull the wheels forward to center them so I have proper steering angle. This might piss me off a lot.

Front does need raised about an inch also and camber F’d with. I like to get most of the hard work done at home and then get final adjustments done on an alignment rack.

MAP torch / bolt buster

· 1G Foglights b!tches
9,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #239 ·
Motor delivered! Big thanks to donnie!! Happy to be Kak Powered again! (If you guys only knew what we are cooking up next in the FamilyMan Racing/Kak Performance/ Forced Performance kitchen. 🫣 )

Lots of little shit to do but I want to drive this bitch by Sunday night! (What’s funny, is that removing mock up motor and installing new motor, should be the “big” items but that’s barely on my list of shit. Lol)

Took a “drive” with my wife tonight in car. Had to get the vibe going as motivation so we sat in car and jammed to some 90’s rock and rap with a glass of wine. (Disclaimer: we do not endorse or promote drinking and driving. Only drinking and “driving”)

· 1G Foglights b!tches
9,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #240 · (Edited)

Boost noises soon! New Xona 7157s supercore on a used TD05 FP30 housing which was machined for Xona.

Pulled mock up motor out the top. Will put built motor in today.

221 - 240 of 265 Posts