Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Where are you (or I guess, more importantly), the car located?

-- Henry

·
Registered
79 Posts
I am sorry, I do not have time to just "car talk". Based on the information in my initial post - I will be gald to call or e-mail (and send pictures) answers to questions to any TRUELY potential buyers. I will not answer any questions by posting.
well i think that just made me not want the car at all
people as well as i have been asking pefectly legit questions and you respond like that....wow.....has anyone seen that Geico commercial , the guys at the diner and he gets a sandwich and is like "i asked for no mayo" so the waitor just like scoops it off on the table?.......well that just happened in my mind as i read that very unassuring post,
i, now, do not want to know anything about that car...and i dont know how the "buyer" will feel after he/she does buy it...
:ak47: good luck

·
3kgt Driver
3,505 Posts
Frestylereactio said:

well i think that just made me not want the car at all
people as well as i have been asking pefectly legit questions and you respond like that....wow.....has anyone seen that Geico commercial , the guys at the diner and he gets a sandwich and is like "i asked for no mayo" so the waitor just like scoops it off on the table?.......well that just happened in my mind as i read that very unassuring post,
i, now, do not want to know anything about that car...and i dont know how the "buyer" will feel after he/she does buy it...
:ak47: good luck
hahah about the commercial...but he has a good point

If you really need to sell this car, you should put TIME and EFFORT b/c what you're saying to us is BAD BUSINESS. If you dont have time to talk about it, you dont have to say it like that.

If you want good business, The customer always comes first. Good luck w/ selling your car.

·
Vr-4 Evr
2,027 Posts
You seem like an asshole to me. Been on the board for 3 years and only have 8 posts? i know some people are shy but damn. asking whether the 60k service was done is not car talk. Asking what kinda of car makers you perfer is car talk. Hopefully the next person that buys the car is not a dick.

·
Registered
462 Posts
The previous two post are exactly why I do not like to post replys - I have read this board for almost 3 years and unprovoked nasty comments are commonplace
They asked if the 60K had been done and you refused to answer, that is provoking!! No one said anything nasty at all until YOU became an asshole refusing to answer a BASIC question asked of anyone selling a car with close to 60k mileage.

I agree with the other guys, this guy just sounds like a jerk, go sell your car on ebay.

·
Ninja Performance
42,336 Posts
Alan92RTTT said:
Who wants to bet the reason he will not state if the 60k has been done, is because it has not been done.
:stupid:

It is very rare that alan responds...But when he does...He cracks me up

·
Registered
79 Posts
ahhahaahhahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahaAHAHAHAHa

thats all i have to say about this guy

and are you fucking awake and listening to us?...:stickpoke ... how are you tryin to make US the INTERESTED BUYERS (you dumb ass) into the BAD GUYS.....youre fucking out of it....

tell me how the questions i asked were "CAR TALK"...they seem pretty legit and not worthy of a phone call:

WHERE DO YOU LIVE
HAS THE 60K BEEN DONE
DO YOU HAVE PICS

ooooooooooo look at all that chit-chat going on....you are a horrible salesman thats all..... im sure that if you answered those 3 questions, instead of arguing your pitiable little case of being a prick, many people would be satisfied --- and it would also root out the non-buyers.....

and i WAS interested so dont say i wasnt....its not everyday i come across a 10,000 dollar 93 vr4 with 59,000 miles....you dumb bastard

I have read this board for almost 3 years and unprovoked nasty comments are commonplace
must have been a lotttt of reading and no writing...cause youve got 9 posts, and 4 of them are in this thread....

Unfortunately if you are not careful this board provides a good source of information for people desiring to unlawfully aquire cars and parts.
what...what.....what the fuck does that mean

I have always suspected this board to be overrun with juveniles - and you have confirmed it.
shut up deusch bag

·
Ninja Performance
42,336 Posts
:p

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.