Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

241 - 260 of 270 Posts

·
Never finished
2,453 Posts
how long is this sale gonna last on the tdo5 kit....i was gonna be buyin prolly end of the month beginning of december??

·
Ninja Performance
42,337 Posts
PIX!
Now, as with any turbo kit once it's installed there isn't much you can see, I took these this morning.

·
Registered
17,522 Posts
PIX!
Now, as with any turbo kit once it's installed there isn't much you can see, I took these this morning.

Pictures down or is it just me?

·
Ninja Performance
42,337 Posts

·
Ninja Performance
42,337 Posts

·
Retired
12,235 Posts
Been running it on 93 pump with no knock at 19psi. Feels very nice. I'll probably go to the track soon on straight pump gas to see what she will do.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Received my 3sx TD05 kit 2 days ago and Kit looks good. Can t wait to install it with custom FMIC and see how well it does. will keep you guys updated on dyno #s and 1/4 mile numbers.

·
Registered
17,522 Posts
Your pics are fucking dead again. Damn, hosting pictures is hard work.....

·
Registered
91 Posts
Maybe posting that link in this thread will get you a response.

Nah, I doubt it.

This thread is about the 3sx TD05 kit and thats what I have. The other thread is TD05 kit in general so I am sure this thread is interested in what the outcome(HP,TQ,1/4 etc) of the kit is, more than the other threads. Anyways I ll keep you guys updated

·
Ninja Performance
42,337 Posts
Pics are back up. I switched web hosting companies which means they had to be dumped into a different web gallery. Enjoy!;)

·
Super Moderator
3,199 Posts
This thread is about the 3sx TD05 kit and thats what I have. The other thread is TD05 kit in general so I am sure this thread is interested in what the outcome(HP,TQ,1/4 etc) of the kit is, more than the other threads. Anyways I ll keep you guys updated
Actually, you'll notice that maTT, who is employed by a certain company that shall go unnamed, and has unnamed companies TD05 kit, has a different experience with his kit than someone who purchased the same one. :)

241 - 260 of 270 Posts