Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
I've heard nothing but good news about these guys at 3SX, but don't you guys think that those prices are a little high? Eh, maybe its just me.

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Prices

On the prices, I have tried to price competitively. If you find prices cheaper let me know and I will do my best to match or beat them if I can. However, I can tell you the prices I have posted are not at a very high margin currently.
Thanks,
Steve
www.3SXPerformance.com

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
hey steve glad to hear that the site is up and running. i even checked it out today, and have to say it looks pretty good. also i was wondering if you were still interested in carrying some of my strut bars on your web site. i see that you only have to one type of rear bar, and figured hey, why not have a matched front and rear you could sell. anyway if your still interesteed please drop me an email and we can talk something up.

thank you,
supermac
[email protected]

also i have attached a link to my bars if you want to check them out.

Attachments

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
Hey supermac. How much for the bars? What's the advantage of a double bar over a single bar? Is it difficult to put on? I might be interesting in buying some if it'll improve the performance of my car on the road. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
well esc ,

the price is $115 shipped for a single and $140 shipped for the double.
i can definently say that it will improve the handling of your car, all the people that i have sold them to have been really happy with the performance.

the double bars are a bit stronger than the single bars are. more for fast driving and race stuff. and no they arent hard to pu on. they are very simple to install.

and i can certainly say that it will improve the performance of your car on the road.

thanks,
supermac

·
Registered
578 Posts
supermac, i might be interested in a double. What kind of metal is it?? chrome

·
Registered
466 Posts
anyone seen the front strut tower bar for the supra? looks kind of like the single one shown above but is made of hollow steel or aluminum but is about half an inch thick????? i want one of those, real bad.
aluminum, anodized. yeah, one of those

1 - 8 of 8 Posts