Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

3sx FWD/NA rear camber and toe kit

763 views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  3SXGeneral 
#1 ·
I just received my kit the other day. First I will say even though it said almost 4weeks for delivery if I wanted bolts and boots but it showed up in maybe a week, well that's where the good ends and the crap begins. First off the box showed up SMASHED and ripped open, I was missing 2x washers, 2xcastle lock nuts and the boots that are on the tie rod ends don't fit worth a Shat, the sites lists the rod ends as FK which they are, Perfect but the site lists the tie rod ends as MOOG which they ARE NOT they are a MOOG copy from some company called SPK for China Google that SES150l and see the Moog would be ES150l
. What is going on here. I contacted them and waiting on an answer just like DO NOT BUY the 3sx AC delete kit it's just a belt you can get anywhere and a 10mm lock nut, as when I got mine it also said Dayco belt but I got a cheap Bestorq which is missing 1 rib on the belt for about 60% of the belts length which I have still not heard anything back from them. I have ordered 3 times in the past couple months from them for around $2000usd which is CAD is about $50000 lol but jokes aside anyone else having their questions ignored or un addressed. Sorry if pics are all over its my first time on the new cell. But has anyone else had issues like this before?

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.