Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Always needing parts...
2,811 Posts
I sent them an email a week ago asking about a problem I was having with a part I bought recently, and still never received a response...
Like they said in the last page, looks like its best to call them if you need to get ahold of them. Seems like they're understaffed right now maybe.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
Like they said in the last page, looks like its best to call them if you need to get ahold of them. Seems like they're understaffed right now maybe.
Meh, it wasn't that big of a deal, I just was a little disappointed that they couldn't even bother with a quick response, even a "Call us please" would have been nice, if thats the case.

·
Always needing parts...
2,811 Posts
Meh, it wasn't that big of a deal, I just was a little disappointed that they couldn't even bother with a quick response, even a "Call us please" would have been nice, if thats the case.
I think it would be cool if they sent like an auto-reply saying "If you are in need of a faster response, call us at ###" for those who are just thinking they're being ignored.

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
I think it would be cool if they sent like an auto-reply saying "If you are in need of a faster response, call us at ###" for those who are just thinking they're being ignored.
Definitely a good idea!

·
Verified Seller
1,582 Posts
I received my 3sx fuel pump hot wire kit pretty fast!

41 - 45 of 45 Posts