Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
?Mark
16,570 Posts
The horn button may have been me. haha

On 5/22/2016 I received my order from 3SX, with something extra, a 2nd gen horn button. I contacted Alec with 3SX the next day and he got a shipping label my way to return the part. That may have been your horn button and the reason for your delay. haha
-John
thats funny

·
1G Foglights b!tches
8,217 Posts
For engine and drivetrain parts, just 4Gswap your cars and order from extremepsi. Great service, pricing and shipping on both OEM and aftermarket. They carry some 6g minivan engine parts too;)

Amazon gets a lot of random car part orders from me also.

17,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #23

·
Registered
300 Posts
I need a replacement Walbro 450lph fuel pump ASAP and was going to order from 3SX because they are usually pretty quick, but then heard about this. And Ninja might also be delayed too, understandably due to Chris' health. And Maximal is gone. Is there any other reliable source that has quick turn around?
I just ordered a Denso 255l pump for mine from 3Sx over the weekend and apart from the error in the electronic order system that I faced, it's already on it's way to me. Should be here by Tuesday next week, half way around the world, so it should be ok I think.

·
Premium Member
14,048 Posts
Damn, you guys are making me feel bad. :(

I need a replacement Walbro 450lph fuel pump ASAP and was going to order from 3SX because they are usually pretty quick, but then heard about this. And Ninja might also be delayed too, understandably due to Chris' health. And Maximal is gone. Is there any other reliable source that has quick turn around?
Shoot me a PM if you still need one. I still have my supplier accounts and they typically have them on the shelf.

·
Member #538
1,262 Posts

·
Premium Member
597 Posts
Forest, Klfong, Maximal and mdcrose: Thanks for all the responses! I ordered one last night thanks to your help.

·
Premium Member
3,338 Posts
Sorry for the issues everyone.

There have been some personnel changes since the beginning of the year and there have also been some email issues. I do not accept goof ups and all the guys there know it.

My suggestion is to always call us if have an issue (we have 4 staffed phone lines 704-786-6400). Also, send an email at same time mentioning the phone c-all and what was said to give you a record of the conversation [email protected]
-
If ANYONE still has any issues after this please call Daniel who is the GM 704-786-6400 and also email him at Eric's old email [email protected] He will make sure you are handled. If he doe not do his job email me at [email protected]

Sorry for the issues, we will get them addressed. Also, we still do stock over $500K woth of 3S product so we still have most items in stock although OEM stuff is getting harder to find and stock.

Steve and the 3SX crew

·
?Mark
16,570 Posts

There have been some personnel changes since the beginning of the year and there have also been some email issues. I do not accept goof ups and all the guys there know it.

My suggestion is to always call us if have an issue (we have 4 staffed phone lines 704-786-6400). Also, send an email at same time mentioning the phone c-all and what was said to give you a record of the conversation [email protected]
-
If ANYONE still has any issues after this please call Daniel who is the GM 704-786-6400 and also email him at Eric's old email [email protected] He will make sure you are handled. If he doe not do his job email me at [email protected]

Sorry for the issues, we will get them addressed. Also, we still do stock over $500K woth of 3S product so we still have most items in stock although OEM stuff is getting harder to find and stock.

Steve and the 3SX crew
whaaatttt I didnt get the job

·
1G Foglights b!tches
8,217 Posts
$500k in 3S inventory is impressive and ballsy! Hope you guys get the service issues resolved.

Also, can we get some dynos posted of customer and or shop cars? Since Chris left 3SX has been lacking excitement. You guys have brought some cost-effective performance parts to the market and still have an opportunity to keep the platform excited and motivated. (Racing helps;))

·
Registered
300 Posts
Hi Steve, great to hear that Daniel is still around. He's been great over these years at getting my difficult orders sorted out. About to give you another one... to order and hold some RHD parts for me until the next time I come up to the USA, probably either in November or latest April/May next year. Somehow I can't even get them directly from Japan, so hope they're still available.

·
SDSU Alumnus
2,987 Posts
lol Chris, I logged-in to check and confirmed 33 online orders since 2006 as well... =P not including over-the-phone and orders placed for friends/clients.

I wanted to create a similar thread for the longest while. The change in personnel has been most apparent. A few years ago, 3SX's CS would compensate/refund me, without question, if over-nighted orders had delayed shipments without a proper, courtesy update.

More recently this year, I tried to give 3SX more business by calling-in to have TWO Walbro 450lph FP's over-nighted for a Saturday delivery. I emphasized being ready to pay that Friday morning as it was important, but the rep never called me back with pricing and information - absolute disappointment.

Shortly afterward, I directly reached out to Chris/NP. He personally worked out a deal with me and carefully + promptly packaged my order and ran it straight to the post office in a timely manner.

As someone who works directly and selectively with many 3/S owners down here, communication and courtesy are key. Being able to deliver ultimately tops the cake, and these are what I look for when deciding on which vendor to spend hard-earned money with.

-ALan

·
Always needing parts...
2,811 Posts
lol Chris, I logged-in to check and confirmed 33 online orders since 2006 as well... =P not including over-the-phone and orders placed for friends/clients.

I wanted to create a similar thread for the longest while. The change in personnel has been most apparent. A few years ago, 3SX's CS would compensate/refund me, without question, if over-nighted orders had delayed shipments without a proper, courtesy update.

More recently this year, I tried to give 3SX more business by calling-in to have TWO Walbro 450lph FP's over-nighted for a Saturday delivery. I emphasized being ready to pay that Friday morning as it was important, but the rep never called me back with pricing and information - absolute disappointment.

Shortly afterward, I directly reached out to Chris/NP. He personally worked out a deal with me and carefully + promptly packaged my order and ran it straight to the post office in a timely manner.

As someone who works directly and selectively with many 3/S owners down here, communication and courtesy are key. Being able to deliver ultimately tops the cake, and these are what I look for when deciding on which vendor to spend hard-earned money with.

-ALan
Agreed. I haven't personally had an issue with 3SX besides the prices, its cheaper to buy the same stuff almost anywhere lol. I've been buying from Ninja for a good while now and Chris has always been on point with shipping stuff in a timely manner and giving the best prices.

If he can manage to do that with the health issues he has, there is really no excuse for the other vendors. At least he has the courtesy of putting right on the check out button that there may be a delay on shipment due to health issues.

I hope 3SX does bounce back though. The vendors for our platform are getting fewer and fewer. Already lost IPS/Fabberge (To some this was welcomed around the end there) and Maximal is done. Its pretty much Ninja, 3SX and 3SW right now. If Chris (Ninja) ends up closing shop because it is getting too stressful with the health issues, that gives us 2 to choose from, both of which have the same customer service/shipping issues lol..

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have also not personally experienced any issues with 3sx. But as stated before, 3SW has a rather questionable track history. I see complaints all the time in the FB group about them. Hans seems like a nice guy, but maybe understaffed, as lack of communications with customers shows. I don't always buy things from 3sx, as some of the prices are marked up alot, supply vs demand.

I placed a several orders with 3sx within the last month, all shipped quickly, no mistakes made. Alec even hooked me up with a steeply marked down speedometer cable, much appreciated by the way.

In short, without everyone supporting the vendors, there will be less and less aftermarket support for us, unfortunately.

·
SDSU Alumnus
2,987 Posts
...that gives us 2 to choose from, both of which have the same customer service/shipping issues lol..
ROFLMAO! I choked this morning after reading that :p hahaha

17,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #36

-

Steve and the 3SX crew
Thank you Steve, I appreciate your response.

I wanted to post that I have been refunded and this is fully resolved.

Thank you

·
Premium Member
1,019 Posts
I too have ordered many times from 3sx,, from that weak busted 1st TDO5 manifold down to the back ordered short throw shifter that I didn't kno until I had to call to find that out. There is many things we can say,, to make it short,,, get it together 3sx products nd customer service,, nothing but the best for our 3s

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
I sent them an email a week ago asking about a problem I was having with a part I bought recently, and still never received a response...

·
Money pit owner.
2,585 Posts
But as stated before, 3SW has a rather questionable track history. I see complaints all the time in the FB group about them. Hans seems like a nice guy, but maybe understaffed, as lack of communications with customers shows.
I've good experience now with Hans after i posted on 3sgto about slow delivery with my first order a couple years back. He seems responsive now, even to just emailed questions.

21 - 40 of 45 Posts