Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
3/S owner since 2003.
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys,

I have a quick question about a 3/S vendor I used. So, long story short, on May 16th I purchased an ATX end clutch kit for my car as the one I installed burned out within the first five miles of driving... Either way, the kit was listed "in stock" on the above mentioned vendor (3Swarehouse.com) so I purchased one. After waiting three days for yhe tracking number, I decided to contact them to see what happened. They answered me, saying that the kits were actually out of stock and that they were supposed to be delivered to them, but were a bit late. For that reason, they promised to have it shipped to me the Monday or Tesday of the following week (their response to me was on Wednesday). Well, I explained to them that I need to get my car on the road as soon as possible, because it is my daily driver...

Forward to Wednesday of the following week and I still have no tracking number or a word from them. I decided to e-mail them again, but got no response. Then I decided to just ask for a refund and get the kit from another vendor. I wrote to th and requested a refund and still got no answer or a refund! So, yesterday I wrote to them and told them thst if I don't get my refund or a tracking number, I will call my credit card and tell them that the charge was not authorized... Still no answer!

What would you guys do if you were in my shoes? I really need to get my car on the road, because I have already been getting rides to work and everywhere else and soon I might have to rent a car. With all of the money I will spend for that, I could by a whole AWD ATX from Japan and install it... I normally don't raise any problems when a vendor takes forever with shipping the goods I purchased, but this time I just can't afford to be passive... What is your personal experience with these guys?

·
Elevate
1,121 Posts
Hi guys,

I have a quick question about a 3/S vendor I used. So, long story short, on May 16th I purchased an ATX end clutch kit for my car as the one I installed burned out within the first five miles of driving... Either way, the kit was listed "in stock" on the above mentioned vendor (3Swarehouse.com) so I purchased one. After waiting three days for yhe tracking number, I decided to contact them to see what happened. They answered me, saying that the kits were actually out of stock and that they were supposed to be delivered to them, but were a bit late. For that reason, they promised to have it shipped to me the Monday or Tesday of the following week (their response to me was on Wednesday). Well, I explained to them that I need to get my car on the road as soon as possible, because it is my daily driver...

Forward to Wednesday of the following week and I still have no tracking number or a word from them. I decided to e-mail them again, but got no response. Then I decided to just ask for a refund and get the kit from another vendor. I wrote to th and requested a refund and still got no answer or a refund! So, yesterday I wrote to them and told them thst if I don't get my refund or a tracking number, I will call my credit card and tell them that the charge was not authorized... Still no answer!

What would you guys do if you were in my shoes? I really need to get my car on the road, because I have already been getting rides to work and everywhere else and soon I might have to rent a car. With all of the money I will spend for that, I could by a whole AWD ATX from Japan and install it... I normally don't raise any problems when a vendor takes forever with shipping the goods I purchased, but this time I just can't afford to be passive... What is your personal experience with these guys?
Did you try to call them? I have heard of a number of issues with them and they are not a vendor here. I also am not a fan of how the female conducts potential customers on the Fb page as she is outwardly rude. Would not purchase from them myself as 3sx has always been extremely customer service oriented. None of the other vendors I've purchased from have been able to match that in my experience.

·
3/S owner since 2003.
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you try to call them? I have heard of a number of issues with them and they are not a vendor here. I also am not a fan of how the female conducts potential customers on the Fb page as she is outwardly rude. Would not purchase from them myself as 3sx has always been extremely customer service oriented. None of the other vendors I've purchased from have been able to match that in my experience.
I tried calling them, but all I get is answering machine...

·
Money pit owner.
2,584 Posts

·
3/S owner since 2003.
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
moved thread as they are not a vender on 3si.

Coop
I never wrote that they are a vendor on here, but if you believe that this is a better forum for this, then I don't mind... Thanks!

·
3/S owner since 2003.
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
SDSU Alumnus
2,979 Posts
I have heard of a number of issues with them and they are not a vendor here. I also am not a fan of how the female conducts potential customers on the Fb page as she is outwardly rude. Would not purchase from them myself as 3sx has always been extremely customer service oriented.
+1000 to the both of them! I do not support nor recommend them to any 3/S owners in our region. In fact, many that I am working with have had similar, bad experiences as the OP as far as poor communication (or lack thereof) is concerned.

Sorry that you are going through this, Ilian. Hopefully it all works out!

·
Show me your twins
1,141 Posts
Ive had a bad experience with them as well (twice). And yeah, they are pretty rude on the FB 3s pages. Never buying from them again. Hopefully your issue gets resolved quickly!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Yeah dont ever trust 3s warehouse, formally GZP. Bought my VR-4 from them. Took 1 month of lies before I got the car and another month to get the title. Then to find out they lied about alot of the car and how they 'fixed' it. I probably still wouldn't have the title if I didn't threaten my lawyer on them.

·
3/S owner since 2003.
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the input guys! I sent a request to my credit card to reverse the payment so hopefully they will do that! I will let you know what happens.

·
Money pit owner.
2,584 Posts
Thanks for the input guys! I sent a request to my credit card to reverse the payment so hopefully they will do that! I will let you know what happens.
I saw your post on the other site, I hope it works out for you.

·
Registered
383 Posts
GL with your parts issues. If it's just your end clutch, your car should be drive-able thru 3rd gear with it finding neutral when attempting OD. Thinking you are AWD ATX, but should be the same as FWD ATX? There was one available thru one of the JDM folks here in the US.
Lincoln

·
3/S owner since 2003.
2,605 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
GL with your parts issues. If it's just your end clutch, your car should be drive-able thru 3rd gear with it finding neutral when attempting OD. Thinking you are AWD ATX, but should be the same as FWD ATX? There was one available thru one of the JDM folks here in the US.
Lincoln
Well, the thing is that it was still drivable with the old clutch kit, but I had one in my garage so I decided to replace it. Well, fate will have it that my friend, who helped me install it, did not press the piston deep enough into the drum and the new clutch kit burned out within five miles of driving... After that, I installed back the old clutch plates and fixed the piston issue, but the car would only go into gear when the car is cold and after a minute or less, it would come out of gear and would not go back into gear, no matter what I do. I am assuming it is the end clutch, because it worked fine after I installed the new kit, until it burned... If the trans refuses to work after I install the next kit, then I will replace the trans filter and fluid (I did it 15k miles ago, but will do it again) and see what happens. If it still doesn't work, I will just purchase a JDM AWD ATX and install it. I am planning to swap the bottom end anyway, so that would be a good opportunity...

·
Always needing parts...
2,811 Posts
I buy pretty much everything from Ninja Performance. I've purchased from Maximal and 3SX as well and I am sure I will purchase from them both again, but my first stop is always Ninja Performance. They definitely take care of their customers, free fast shipping and good communication.

I haven't read anything good about this 3Swarehouse and reputation is a big deal to me. I would have never purchased from any of the places that I have if they didn't have a good reputation. I've been ripped off in the past which led to me doing my research on everything before handing my money away online. I'm careful about who I buy from here and check everyone's buyer/seller feedback as well.

·
Show me your twins
1,141 Posts
Yaasss Ninja ftw!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts