Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am pleased to say that we are approaching the 500 Mark for registered, decal members.
With the furor over the decal image from 3 years ago, I would like to open up a contest for a new desing for the decal.

Anyway, We could go with the desing found on the home page here @ 3si.org a result of a couple of desings from various folks, including Eric Bowden and Bob Forrest, stay with the original, Which has the historic S3 on it as we did not have an organization name at the time, October, 1997! OR go a different way incorporating more of what the organization is about today.

Email submission to [email protected] a page will be set up and votes taken. IF the voting fails, I'll pick one damn it!

So keep the requirement in mind: That it must include "3000GT/Stealth International" on it. 3Si is optional, but makes for a nifty little logo. The Mitsu Diamonds and Dodge Ram are registered tradmarks, but we can use them if it is mutualy benfitial, which to date our organization has been.

The desing will be available in the new set of numbered decals, and we will also run a batch for those who have Decal ID#'s but want to have the new image on their cars.

IF we can get the numbers right, the # decals will still be 8.00, the non numbered ones will be 4.00

Eric

·
Premium Member
924 Posts

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Sorry, i didn't mean to be partial to 3000gt, i was really trying to capture the essence of both 3000gt and stealth but it didn't work. if you have any suggestions, that would be great. thanks,
kevin calvano 93sl

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
Mike,
thanks.
sorry i didn't get the wheels out yesterday. i had to have the tires dismounted and i am now looking for boxes to ship them in. i will ship out today.
kevin calvano 93sl

[This message has been edited by kcalvano (edited December 07, 1999).]

G

·
Hey Kevin,

You've got my vote, man that looks pretty sweet. Would it be on a white background or clear background?

Very artsy!

Bryan Feagin

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
thanks Bryan,
I think it would look better on a clear background. just my opinion.
kevin calvano

·
Registered
308 Posts
I just get garbled symbols when I try to view it?

·
Premium Member
924 Posts
nope, totally original. btw can't see anything from your link. ok, now i can see it but i don't see the resemblance?
kevin calvano

[This message has been edited by kcalvano (edited December 12, 1999).]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.