Finally gtng da car pntd!
963 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if there was a discount on custom mats? Thanks

Jay

·
I'm a Member
9,705 Posts
OOh, I would love some replacement mats, I have the stock GTO ones however they are not 100% and the thing that holds the drivers side mat down is gone...also, dashmat?

·
?Mark
16,763 Posts
what does woodview do?

·
Car PC Tech
1,842 Posts
Floor mats? hmm I bought a pair on ebay,(the ones where they embroider 3000gt in to the mat) but the quiality wasnt that good, they were very thin.

I ve been looking for stock looking, thick, custom floor mats...

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys to get you the mats with the stealth logo is something that we can not do right now. There are licensing issues that prevent us from putting those logo on the mats. However we do have some nice looking floor mats that still can be customized and look nice.

Customizable Floor Mats

·
Registered
676 Posts
kay.. its already been over a week since i ordered, and I do live not too far away in NJ, any particular reason its taking a while? :confused:

·
Registered
9 Posts
kay.. its already been over a week since i ordered, and I do live not too far away in NJ, any particular reason its taking a while? :confused:
The reason they are taking so long is we have to make the custom mats. They are made to your order. However message me with you order number and I look into everything for you.

·
Registered
676 Posts
yeah for some reason i didnt realize that they had to be made hah... i checked the tracking number and it should be here by tomorrow... its unfortunate that my car is currently at the shop lol.. thanks for the quick response btw :)

Edit: WOW perfect fit, they make the interior look so much better! great product :thumbsup:

·
Registered
430 Posts
Is there any reason as to why we can't have "Mitsubishi" or "3000GT" inscribed on the mats? Noticed that your website's customizer tool doesn't allow that...

Ideally I'd like something that has just the Mitsu diamonds in silver on it with "3000GT VR-4" inscribed below it in the stock lettering.

·
Registered
676 Posts
im pretty sure cause its a copyrighted logo and they havent consulted with the company about it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts