Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
3kGT TT VR-4-- Ben Bieker- received part: I cannot recommend 100%

I purchased a hatch cover from him on 11-10-01 I emailed him several times asking for a tracking # and no reply It was supposed to go out on a Monday (labor day) so then UPS was closed, then he said Tue. never did then I have a e-mail saying he shipped on thursday.I requested the tracking # he said ok in an email and never sent it to me Ignored all my e-mails. (see e-mail)Subj: Re:hatch cover

Date: 11/14/01 1:22:43 PM Central Standard Time
To: [email protected]
Sent from the Internet (Details)

Sent this morning through UPS.

>From: [email protected]
>To: <[email protected]>
>Subject: Re:hatch cover
>Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 09:40:45 EST
>
>I'm just woundering if the hatch cover got sent out? and through which
>carrier, any time frame on delivery.
>
>THanks again
>Jeff

Since then I have called the # he left me no reply to my messages, I have e-mailed 8-10 times no replies, responded to his posts, No replies. What Am I supposed to do??? Everyone who says hes good I have a money order receipt a E-mail saying he has my payment and no part. If anyone can help please give me some suggestions I have never been scammed on any transaction. And theres another that is experienceing this problem from him on the 3SI board [email protected].

THanks
[email protected]

·
Registered
92 Posts
Yes, hopefully Ben will send us the parts we paid for, since it seems something might have been shipped out today. We will see...... Ben, if you're reading this, reply to us. I would like to know when I could expect parts, if not, then my money back.

Konstant
([email protected])

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I received part today 11-26-.01 first e-mail was 11-04-01. Part was a little damaged in shipping but I got it. I cannot recommend him. But I did get what I paid for and after 30 min of disassembly and reassembly to re-tention the hatch cover all is ok. All I want to say is that I recieved my part.

thanks

·
Registered
92 Posts
I received my centercaps today. It arrived with no return shipping address. At least they were packed well - but I guess Ben is blind because he failed to mention that one of the centercaps has a dent in a corner and it also looks like someone tried to pry it off and split the corner of the centercap. The finish on all the centercaps is also faded, and all have some kind of scratches. Ben, Thank you for a hellish transaction.

I don't care who you are - if you take someone's money you email them back. You update them. You don't piss people off by ignoring their emails.

It's really very simple. You have a part to sell, you describe it as it is - flaws and all. I send money, you ship the part as soon as you get the money. Why is this so damn difficult? This message goes out to all of you who have ripped people off or are thinking of doing it. Next time somebody fucks you, you remember me. And you remember everybody you fucked. You know that fucked up feeling you feel right then? That's what it feels like.

***Sorry for the rant, I suggest you all be very careful with your transactions on this board - far too many people have been getting ripped off lately.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts