Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if anyone's beat me to it but the copper Bomex 3GT is on page 93 of the Jan issue of Turbo. We NEED them to do a full spread on a 3S... hmmmm....

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
Damon said:
Don't know if anyone's beat me to it but the copper Bomex 3GT is on page 93 of the Jan issue of Turbo. We NEED them to do a full spread on a 3S... hmmmm....

can you scan in the article?

matt

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
It's not in an article, just a shot of it on the page. I don't have access to a scanner at the moment, maybe someone else does. :confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Me Tarzan..u Jane
4,002 Posts
this is not from the same mag. but it is more than likly the same car since the photos get recycled between various different mags. This one actually is from Dec. issue of Import Tuner.....

Attachments

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Do those headlights look odd to anyone besides myself? I remember seeing that picture a while back, and noticed the headlights looked like a modified version of the 99 headlights..... Anyone see this besides myself?

·
Matt Sherman
3,898 Posts
yeah, they are 99 headlights...that don't exactly fit:p The corners don't fill in, and the headlights pop up over the side of the front end:p

Matt

other than that, the car looks pretty clean.

·
Me Tarzan..u Jane
4,002 Posts
hostile said:
There is also some 3s's in this months modified mag.
I've never seen that mag before...where can ya pick it up at usually???

·
Dog Is My Co-Pilot
4,082 Posts
MeTrzan said:
this is not from the same mag. but it is more than likly the same car since the photos get recycled between various different mags. This one actually is from Dec. issue of Import Tuner.....
Just got around to reading my January issue of Turbo. That is the same picture, taken at the 2002 Nisei Week Import Showoff in downtown LA.

Here's another pic of the car. Isn't this the same n/a that Import Tuner did an article on last year?

Edit: Oops, pic was too big to attach.

·
Registered
477 Posts
where can you get modified and what's the rest of the mag name?

·
Registered
2,578 Posts
The 3S in Modified mag is AAM's 'Worlds Quickest and Fastest 3-S'. The orange Stealth. Its not a common mag. You can get it at like Barnes and Nobles or Borders.

Those headlights look good to me.

·
740 Posts
there's a purple 3000GT in the new super street (feb. 2003 - supra on cover), in one of the car show sections. i was also flipping through the channels last night and happened to see a blue 3000GT on "Hi Rev Tuners" on the speed channel.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts