Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.spiralmax.com/

LOL!!!!!!

Look at the list of stuff that they say this thing does!!!!

More power
Better mpg
More torque
Better combustion
Smoother shifting
Cleaner engine
No moving parts

HAHAHA

But does it slice, dice, and make fresh OJ?

What utter nonsense. :D

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
EVEN BETTER! LOOK AT THE APPLICATION TABLE! ITS BEEN **TESTED** on A VR4 SPYDER!!!!!!

·
Registered
666 Posts
Getting bent over

Some poor idiot is going to get screwed on this deal. I like how it says if you know how to install a hub cap you can install this.

·
Registered
51 Posts
What are you guys talking about my buddy has one on his V-6 mustang and got 20HP on the Dyno. I swear by the spiralmax YO!!

Late,

·
is dominating the race!
7,527 Posts
of all things to include on that list, why smoother shifting? like that thing has anything to do with the tranny, heh...

·
Registered
666 Posts
Guys,
maybe this thing really does all these things and we are just to narrow minded to actually believe that there is such an invention..........................................J/K Maybe if it raked my leaves too I might buy it

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I saw an add for this in SCC and I thought it was pure bullshit!

I like the hand drawn pictures. I think my sister's 2nd grade class drew those pictures for extra credit.

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
somebody on this site needs to buy this invention and then post if it actually works. If it does :rolleyes: i'm sure there will be a lot of 3/S people buying it...i would. But noway will i buy it first

·
Me Tarzan..u Jane
4,002 Posts
Actually read this part again...

Typical range of improvement over baseline is:
0 to 35 increase in horsepower,
0 to 31.85% increase in fuel economy.
(Actual performance may vary, depending on type of car, driver, and actual driving conditions.)

So that means that it might do nothing but make your wallet lighter...

·
Me Tarzan..u Jane
4,002 Posts
ROFLMAO :D :D :D look at these things that say that they also help with making the car perform better by smoothing out the air...

they make your car look like its got perpellers on it.....

·
Registered
811 Posts
Anyone wanna buy an air filter from me?
$1500
I guarantee a 0 to 500,000 hp gain over the stock air filter.

·
Spooling.......
718 Posts
so what exactly will this do to my car? scare it into running faster?
if it doesn't, the spinny propellors of doom and or destruction will be sucked into my intake, therefore destroying my engine?

why waist the $70 on the Spiral Max that only gives a 0 -35 hp increase...

when for $5.00 you can put the The SpiralMax ™ decal at 3" x 13" on your car, giving you a 35 - 65 hp increase! rice tested, uncle ben approved!

·
Member 0564
1,915 Posts
blind26 said:
when for $5.00 you can put the The SpiralMax ™ decal at 3" x 13" on your car, giving you a 35 - 65 hp increase! rice tested, uncle ben approved!
ROTFLMAO :D :D :D

·
842 Posts
You want an extra 35hp increase boost 4psi, you will get 35hp guaranteed.

·
Registered
725 Posts
somebody on this site needs to buy this invention and then post if it actually works. If it does i'm sure there will be a lot of 3/S people buying it...i would. But noway will i buy it first
I had seen this thing a while back. Don't they offer a 30 day money back guarantee. If they do then you could just buy it and test it and if you don't think it does anything (which more than likely will be the case) you can just send it back

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Geez... I started this thread because I thought it was funny..... Didn't think it would start real discussion....

·
Registered
578 Posts
i'll buy it.. every on send a dollar to my paypal account( [email protected] ) and i will give you some results and everything that i make over the price will help me get my money back that glowman2001 screwed me on and after that i will donate the rest to red cross.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts