Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Finally back!
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YES! A 350zx...This may have been already adressed but I read the article in R&T this month and I like what I see. If you haven't read the article here it is.

·
2,248 Posts
It does look like a Porsche but I can easily see the Z influence... I think it's a gorgeous car; I'd consider it if I were in the market.

·
Finally back!
1,226 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like that the 3.5L produces 280 HP. I know there really is no comparison but I had a 1995 Ford Mustang that had a 3.8L and it only produced 145 HP.

I love the look! It is futuristic instead of reatro but still has the styling influence from the original z car

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
WTF ever happened to good OLE JAP TURBO intervention?:mad: They think just a V6 is going to cut it? HELL NO!!

I guess the japs want to keep all the good, fast, turbo cars to themselves(can't really say I blame them though). If I'm out of my bounds by my irratic statement then someone please explain "Why The F**k" can't we ever see a fast turbo charged car like the Supra and 3000GT ever again here in the states?:confused: :rolleyes:

Anyone car to fill me in?

·
Native
3,894 Posts
There should be a twin turbo version of the 350Z coming here. Supposed to have 350hp too. If they don't bring it, they're retarded cause I'd buy that in a heart beat!! Get some exhaust, an MBC and an intake on that biatch and you'd be at 400+hp!!!!

·
Aghhhh
9,731 Posts
If I'm out of my bounds by my irratic statement then someone please explain "Why The F**k" can't we ever see a fast turbo charged car like the Supra and 3000GT ever again here in the states?
Are you, and enough other people, going to pay $60,000 for one? :( A TT Z is going to be in the range of 35k, something like a VR4 or Supra, 50k, and a Skyline GTR would easily fetch 60+ :(

The fact is, they just won't be able to move enough volume to justify selling them here. I'm worried about the staying power of the WRX and the NA 350Z as it is.

·
F orum Whore/troll
847 Posts
TFXP-Zeke01 said:
WTF ever happened to good OLE JAP TURBO intervention?:mad: They think just a V6 is going to cut it? HELL NO!!

Anyone car to fill me in?
try 3rd year of prodution. to make sure all of the bugs are worked out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts