Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
442 Posts
looks pretty standard N/A to me...NOs ready? so your tellin me that your car has about 230hp with your mods...but it CAN be 310hp if you put the nos in? idiot

·
Registered
330 Posts
Yes, yes, we've made fun of that stupid ad long enough. ;)

·
442 Posts
maybe we can find the guy who put the ad up and kill him, that would be fun

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
so its true, i can sell my car more as long as i type the fast and furious in the bold prints. :rolleyes:

·
Whatever Man
2,678 Posts
Some idiots, geez...

·
Registered
949 Posts
once you sift through all the bull shit, its got intake, exhaust, and a clutch. you CAN buy nos or a chip for it and make it perform to the advertised 310hp.

·
IDIC
4,390 Posts
Whoever buys that car is going to be sorely disapointed..I sure wish a K&N and borla exhaust would add 80 horsepower to my car :)
and..uhh...basically, isn't every car NOS ready? you just have to install it? :)

-Aaron
'94 R/T TT
'95 VR-4 Spyder
'95 Pearl Yellow R/T (belongs to Mom)

·
Registered
708 Posts
Engine Mods???

He claims somewhere in all that print that the engine has been "upgraded to be faster than a VR4". I don't know too much about mods, but how much horsepower can one gain maximum through engine work (such as forged pistons, 3.1L, etc???)

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
With all the N/A mods out there it's quite possible to build your car to run low 13's (300+ horsepower) but then again it's not really proven. Nobody has the money to build one I guess (they'd rather make the VR4s faster, of which I cannot blame them.) where's countach when you need him? :)

·
Registered
949 Posts
with all the useless bull shit that he lists, i'd personally be very suprised if he has upgraded pistons and rods and hasnt listed them.

·
Only Tonic is Chronic
1,549 Posts
Antilles said:
with all the useless bull shit that he lists, i'd personally be very suprised if he has upgraded pistons and rods and hasnt listed them.
In Best Ed McMahon Voice
"You are Correct Sir!"

·
racing is war
1,418 Posts
funny

He has obviously never pulled up beside a VR4 :p

·
Baka! Baka! Baka! Baka!
1,107 Posts
I've emailed the guy twice on what all the upgrades are and he keeps avoiding the question. He keeps telling me that it has a K&N and other upgrades. This guy is so full of shiz that I'm gonna email all the bidders to let them know. It may be a dickheaded thing for me to do, but I think these people should know and not get taken in the deal. Plus they will probably think badly of the 3/S cars if they get it and it isn't as fast as he is saying it is.

·
Native
3,894 Posts
All I see is an FIPK:confused:

·
Registered
311 Posts
I like the H&K mod. I never knew Heckler and Koch made intakes as well as tactical handguns. :D In all seriousness , it is a goal of mine to get my N/A into the low or mid 13s. It'll take a few years but it will be done. Once everything is upgraded including the engine internals, and I've dropped enough weight I should be set. ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts