Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I came across this video.
And as you can see at 1:02 he cuts the camera to a single din radio, and 2 buttons. Heated seats :oops: And to the people who say this is an aftermarket piece, I can't guarantee that its not. But I've done some more research and found more cars with this. Now the common with all of these cars, is that they are German makes. 2000- Model years and above, look how weird these cars are, I send the ads for them too. They are 95 2nd gen front ends and rear ends but have 99 HVAC and 3rd gen steering wheels. And they don't have a lock on the passenger door.

I was surprised by this. And for anyone else that was too now ya know!!

Heated stock seat conversion? [Archive] - 3000GT / Stealth / GTO Forum Old archived thread of a user "Logic" stating all Euro cars at least in (Sweden And Germany) Had heated seats.

Mitsubishi 3000GT, V6 Bi-Turbo 4WD + 4WS Deutsches Fahrz., 63.000KM, *NEUWERTIG* | eBay Also here is an ad on German eBay that has a keyword in the description of it saying "heated seats"

Mitsubishi from € 30,000.- red one
Mitsubishi from € 26,000.- green one

·
Registered
392 Posts
All cars sold here in Sweden had heated seats, as did some cars sold in Germany. On the 1993 cars the buttons are located on the side of the center console if I'm not mistaken. On the gen 2 cars they located by the stereo forcing the use of a single din stereo if you want to keep them.

·
Registered
1998 Mitsubishi 3000GT FWD
16 Posts
All cars sold here in Sweden had heated seats, as did some cars sold in Germany. On the 1993 cars the buttons are located on the side of the center console if I'm not mistaken. On the gen 2 cars they located by the stereo forcing the use of a single din stereo if you want to keep them.
That's so cool, I never knew that! I love my double din though XD. If anyone ever finds a pic of the 93 center console models I'd love to see the comparison.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts