Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey my name is Jade-zaheer. I live in Miami. I have a 93 3000gt VR4. Motor is freshly built and with solid mounts 馃珷. My first turbo car and classic car so I鈥檓 gonna need help from time to time. Not worried too much because most of the components have been overhauled.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks great and welcome. I wish there was a Mitsu specialty shop like that around FL. Let me know if you find one.
I live in homestead so I鈥檓 going to big boy auto the owner and a couple mechs have had 3000gt鈥漵 and have done modifications and conversion. Also an owner next door who was a lot of experience but they don鈥檛 specialize. But near fll I only know about ag auto they specialize in Mitsubishi鈥檚 and I鈥檝e heard great stuff from them.

AG Autosports
(754) 200-6354

Lovbyts
I live in homestead so I鈥檓 going to big boy auto the owner and a couple mechs have had 3000gt鈥漵 and have done modifications and conversion. Also an owner next door who was a lot of experience but they don鈥檛 specialize. But near fll I only know about ag auto they specialize in Mitsubishi鈥檚 and I鈥檝e heard great stuff from them.

AG Autosports
(754) 200-6354
Welcome and you suck because you have experienced mechanics nearby. lol The closest one to me is 10 hrs drive. :(

On another note, how do you like the solid motor mounts? Are they all solid? I bought a set and have not installed them yet.

Registered
Welcome and you suck because you have experienced mechanics nearby. lol The closest one to me is 10 hrs drive. :(

On another note, how do you like the solid motor mounts? Are they all solid? I bought a set and have not installed them yet.
FYI Pictures are from Ground Zero Performance in PA (HANS) this dude has been around for ages and has a bunch of cars/parts/knowledge from what i can tell browsing the web (have not meet in person) BTW we're planning to send some stuff to Larry in Medford LMK if we can help cheers lBZ

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

There all solid and it鈥檚 a lot of getting used to( there鈥檚 vibration obviously). Honestly depends on how much u drive. The feeling of doing a pull on solid mounts is kinda special. I daily mine on the highway so im not a huge fan but it would be fine for someone just driving on the weekends. Was looking at changing them out for stiff rubber ones but that鈥檚 at the bottom of my to do list.

Lovbyts
There all solid and it鈥檚 a lot of getting used to( there鈥檚 vibration obviously). Honestly depends on how much u drive. The feeling of doing a pull on solid mounts is kinda special. I daily mine on the highway so im not a huge fan but it would be fine for someone just driving on the weekends. Was looking at changing them out for stiff rubber ones but that鈥檚 at the bottom of my to do list.
Are they Solid solid or do they have polypropylene/rubber inserts but small? I though mine were Solid but after opening the box and looking at them they do have inserts. :)

Registered
1992 3000GT VR4 3-Door Sport Coupe Pearl White
Very nice. Welcome to the forum.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts