Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I beat him in the 1/4 mile....he grinded his 3rd gear really bad tho....lol....oh well it was good....i street race every weekend here iin grand rapids michigan.... .. .. .so far i have beaten a
Bmw with a supercharger on it...running 280hp
2000 civic si with 75 shot of nos...
acura interga rebuilt type r...with the works...
toyota mr2
... .. .so far lost to a
92 eagle talon...with a big turbo
2000 mustang.....barely beat me

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
Nice kills :) I wish they had some kind of organized street racing around here (going to the track just sux, esspecially since you have to pay $5 to get in, and then another $10 to race).

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
You lost to a Mustang? :eek: We can't have that now... j/k ;) Nice kills man, keep up the good work. :D

·
In charge
1,814 Posts
ouijacom said:
I beat him in the 1/4 mile....he grinded his 3rd gear really bad tho....lol....oh well it was good....i street race every weekend here iin grand rapids michigan.... .. .. .so far i have beaten a
Bmw with a supercharger on it...running 280hp
2000 civic si with 75 shot of nos...
acura interga rebuilt type r...with the works...
toyota mr2
... .. .so far lost to a
92 eagle talon...with a big turbo
2000 mustang.....barely beat me
Getting kinda late in the year for decent roads isn't it? There so damn cold up here, people can break there tires loose with minimal effort.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have a friend that lives in GR i was there a couple of weeks ago with my z looking for some races but i found none except for the vette.Next time i'm there i'll post a message and have to meet up with you.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
53 Posts
was the 2k Stang modded? if not then that TA driver sucks ass....

·
Registered
666 Posts
esc said:
Nice kills :) I wish they had some kind of organized street racing around here (going to the track just sux, esspecially since you have to pay $5 to get in, and then another $10 to race).
Down where I live we have a couple of industrial parks that are just long straight empty roads at night. The cops know e go there every weekend and they usually break up the races after about a few hours but they don't care. It's nice!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts