Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
94 3000GT black, DOHC, 5spd-manual, 58,500 miles. Mostly stock except for indiglo guages, a K&N filter, a dark tint, alarm, and pioneer speakers(in the front) and infinity speakers(in the back) i had put in. No mechanical problems. Oil changed every 3000 miles. - $9,500 OBO

·
Matt Sherman
6,787 Posts
60k done? Pics?

Matt

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
60k maintenance done at 53k. I have pics of the car, but its got the rims that i just sold on it. So yeah, just try and imagine the car without the rims. Oh yeah it also had intrax spings (took those off and will sell them , whenever i can) in the pictures, so try and imagine the car with stock rims and stock springs. I was taking all the mods off because i was thinking of trading it in, but then i remembered how much i wanted a 3000gt, and how expensive they can be at dealers and how dealers can screw you over! So, i thought Id give someone the chance to buy it here on the forum first. ok ok so im a little nostalgic....shutup!

The pics are at, http://www.geocities.com/obl1v1on2000/

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.