Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

81 - 100 of 204 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi I have a 95 VR4 and am looking for the 4ws oil hose/pipe assembly that goes from the passenger side foot rest area to the rear of the car under the chassis. It's made of two 1ft long rubber pressure hoses attached to either side of a 3-4ft long metal pipe. Would you have that part and if so how much do you want for it?

John

·
Crazy Russian
1,520 Posts
do you have N/A DOHC camshafts and N/A DOHC valve springs?

·
Registered
202 Posts
I am looking for passenger and driver window regulators that would fit a 95 3000gt NA. Also looking for a corner blinker light (passenger), fog light bulbs, and an ac condenser. Let me know if you have these and what you would like for them.

·
Registered
399 Posts
hey i need a factory wiring harness for the stereo on a 92 vr4...th previous owner chopped mine out and now my head unit is hard wired which sucks ass

lmk with a pm what you can do for me

thanks
brad

·
AWD Road Racing Fanatic
1,703 Posts
Josh,

I am looking for that "samurai sword" looking molding that is installed on top of the windshield on cars that have removable glass sunroofs. PM me if you have one. Thanks.

Philip

·
Registered
76 Posts
I need the two driveshaft carrier brackets for a '92 Vr4. If you have them, let me know what kind of shape they are in and the price to 16424. Thanks

·
Premium Member
476 Posts
Just my luck I finally leave Michigan and get stationed in Hawaii just to find that heaven was in brooklyn Michigan all this time.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I need an exhaust tip for a 91 SL, the tips were changed after 91 so its the only year that will look right, got one by any chance?

·
?Mark
16,549 Posts
Josh did u ever find that driverside spyder visor?

I also looking for a 95 96 powersterring pump.

thx

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi, I'm hoping this thread isn't dead and if it is I apologize.

I'm looking for the passenger window motor for a '95 3000gt Sl. I'm looking into buying the car and that is about the only problem with it. I figure if I can get a quote on the price of the piece I may be able to talk them down out of a bit of cash for the part. The zip code for shipping is 83341.

Thanks.

81 - 100 of 204 Posts