Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

241 - 260 of 1330 Posts

·
Stress free wheel gap.
215 Posts
Looking for the first gen manual sunroof regulator (shroud?, the plastic piece around the actual crank handle) and front active aero spoiler shipped to 27560.

Thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Looking for a fuel system vent tube (The tube that goes through the frame in the rear passenger wheel well) for a 1994 3000gt. If you have one let me know!

Thanks,

Matt

·
Registered
35 Posts
Looking for a 94' Front Bumper for a base model. Color doesn't matter, best shape possible. Shipped to 23225. Looking at a week or two before purchase, shopping for best price, thanks.

·
Super Hero
4,056 Posts
I'm looking for the metal bracket that attaches to the center gauge pod on the passenger's side and, if you have the gauge pod faces in good shape I can use some of those.. Oh, and can you give me a price on the stock pulley? The harmonic balancer/pulley.

All shipped to 38135.
Thanks.

·
die die die!!
5,600 Posts
look at all those! i wanna come visit you and leave with a nearly perfect ani. how much for a first gen driver's side leather seat. black, or maybe charcoal electric for my vr4. got any aftermarket drive shafts? anything aftermarket under the hoods? any braided lines?

pm me prices please. or email: [email protected]

_isiah

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I need a spare doughnut for my car with good tread left or newer. If it comes in a larger size like 17 inches rather than the 16" then u need one.let me know price and availability ASAP. Vr4god. Dave

·
Premium Member
319 Posts
Looking for a stock crankshaft pulley for a 91 VR4. Need it in excellent or better condition. One with no chunks missing or cracks.
If you have one whats the cost?
Thanks.
Jim

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm looking for a 2nd generation 3000gt front bumper cover my car is pearl yellow but i'd be cool with any color, i'll have to have some paint work done anyways.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Please give me the availability, condition and price (incl. shipping to 16424) of a driver's side front fender for '92 VR4. I would prefer red, if not available, then whatever color you have. Thanks.

241 - 260 of 1330 Posts