Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
U.S. Army Retired
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you do a GB on them anytime soon? I have been diying to buy them but $100 is a little steep for me.

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
I'm in. and yes it work with the fipk, thats what I have on my car right now

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
I would do a groub buy on these if i could get 10 or more people. price would be $90... 20 or more would be $80.

price includes shipping.

thanks,
chris

·
Registered
475 Posts
Do these typically fit with aftermarket hoods that have the intake air channel like the Cianci Victory hood? If so I'm in but hoping for the $80.00 price.

·
undergroundMMA
23 Posts
doesnt this make it act as if was stock again? stock filter in the box?

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
not even close. the stock intake box is small and restricting. our intake box isnt designed to restrict airflow its simply designed to seperate the hot engine air away from the filter. it actually lowers intake temps down 55 degrees from just a standard cone filter unit.plus the stock intake has a very small opening to allow in fresh air. our unit allows air from the entire area behind the passenger headlight. so not only can you use more fresh air... its now 55 degrees cooler as well.

·
Part-out IN PROGRESS!!
501 Posts
hmmmmm

·
I'm Asian And I Love IT!
668 Posts
55 degrees? that sounds like alot, any current owners of this hardware to step up or facts to prove this?

ps. im not doubting it i just like to know before i think about a purchase

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
we did some intake temp tests a few years back but its been long lost in the forums. you could try searching for it, but i dont know if 3si has posts from that long ago. and not many people are willing to spend the bucks for an intake temp tester.

hopefully some people that have one on there cars will step up and give some insite. i like to hear reviews from happy customers. :)

thanks,
Chris Terry

·
undergroundMMA
23 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts