Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Why does everyone argue?
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MAKE OFFERS. Deals will be givin on multiple part buys. Please only ask about parts on list, or parts that could be included in catsgories labled REQUEST.

-all axles-50 each
-ABS pump-450
-active exhaust actuator-50
-full rear suspension(carriage, arms, 4WS assembly etc.)-1000
-one rear ECS shock-(for VR4, 20K miles)-75
-2 stock back springs-50 both
-2 front rotors (first gen)-100 both, just turned, like new
-driver side door shell-(stripped parts, RED)-200 EXCELLENT SHAPE
-GREY console lid-15
-GREY trunk side panels-25 each, w/access doors
-GREY Trunk back panel-20, W/O access doors
-GREY hatch bottom panel-20
-GREY *minorly damaged* dash-200
-steering column-250 comes w/key
-Rack And Pinion-(VR4)-400
-side A-pillars (RED)-25 each
-side "twin Turbo" panels-20 each
-Various control units-(active exaust, suspension, speed, etc. )-request
-Auto A/C Parts- sensors, and servo actuators-request
-interior switches-request
-Passenger tinted door glass (tint removable-professional job)-50
-95 VR-4 Radio and AMP-50 radio, 30 amp
-clarion CD changer for ANY car-(RF Modulated, complete system)-125 COMPLETE
-various switches and garnishes-request
-various weather stripping-request
-various front suspension parts-request
-A/C fan, underhood relay assembly-fan motor-15, relay-15
-A/C drier assembly-30
-A/C Core(evaporator)-(NOT condensor, it is the core for making cold air)-100
-Heater core-(for making hot air)-100
-Center Guage set-40
-Speedometer cluster-100
-Kenwood 10" small enclosure sub(peak 400W, 4 ohm)-25
-rear Washer Fuid Resovoir-20
-Front wiper motor-25
-ABS and ECS G-Force sensors/Parts-Request

·
Registered
51 Posts
driver side lower ball joint and control arm

will take asap. let me know on a price.
[email protected] 314-484-8484 thanks
tom

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
kenwood sub

Is the sub in a box, or just by itself.
Also, you have any more specs (specific part number?)

A little more info and ill take it.

~matt

·
STL3S President
1,830 Posts
side twin turbo panels and gauge cluster

DIBS on the twin turbo panels and the gauge cluster

need pics and how many miles on the cluster?

·
Why does everyone argue?
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mean VR4-sorry, dont have those parts

MSASKIN-sub only, no box. Kenwood part number:KFC-W2502

XWIRE- Twin turbo panels for some reason they are dull, but not peeling. I will attempt to polish out before sale if you would like.
Gauge cluster: needs a couple things... I originally took it apart and was going to sell part by part, but deals fell through and I reassembled. unfortunatly, my cat decided to steal a screw and the speedo needle. these just need to be switched fom your existing cluster. also, dont ask me how, but the clear plastic cover and black plastic mould disappered, I think they may have been grabbed out of my basement by a couple of people who came to *look* at my parts. again, these just need to be switched. (you have to take them off to switch the needle anyway) current milage was rolled back to 000003, but I can set it at whatever you want before sale.

·
Registered
486 Posts
REQUEST

Hey, i was wondering what your sun visors look like. Mine are tan, and they sag, and that sucks! If yours are tan, cheap, and sag free i might be interested! :D Thanks!

[email protected]

·
3kgt Driver
3,505 Posts
There's a 95-96 Spyder VR4 for sale in Berlin, NJ. The place is called Car Nu on Route 73. I'm not sure how much or how many miles but it looks real nice. It's black too. They used to have a 96 Spyder for 25 g's w/ low miles but they sold it already. Check it out. Hope that helps bro!

·
Registered
85 Posts
When you say 2 Twin Turbo Panels, do you mean the two black plastic pieces behind the driver's and passenger's doors that is triangular shaped? If so, I'm Definately interested.

·
Wild & Wacky Meerkat
1,599 Posts
Dan, you still have the main Driveshaft? (under the car)

I think I may have that stupid 'slipping joint' problem that everyone else has been getting, except mine was aggravated heavily because of the improper towing.

Also, just checking, you don't have the clear plastic for the main gauge display anymore? It was on there when I was up there for the rear diff. If you by chance have found it, lemme know.. I need one. My housemate sat on mine while I was working on the indiglos a little while back. :( :rolleyes:

Thanks...

E

·
Why does everyone argue?
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry man... I sold the driveshaft a few weeks ago. I also still have no clue where that lense is... I think someone walked away with it. hey, did you get that shaft yet? it's been a while... you should have it by now.

·
Wild & Wacky Meerkat
1,599 Posts
oh, yeah, it came in last week amongst the many hours I"ve been stuck at work. Sorry, I really meant to let you know, my brain is overloaded because of this damn proejct. It's due in 4 days, and I don't think it'll get done, only because they gave me the software like 6 weeks late. :(

heh. anybody know if I can get the lens by itself from Mitsu? :p

E

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
Cargo Cover Cups ??

Looking for the cups that hold the cargo cover to the paneling of the vehicle. There are two, and they have small metal brackets inside. If you have them & are selling them (grey color) please PM me. Thanks.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Elmo-

Yes, you should be able to get just the lens by itself from the dealer. At least my friend was able to buy this separately from the Toyota dealer for his MR2. It was only $20 or $30 or so too.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts