Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

$30 test pipe is real nice

848 views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  FreakAccident 
#1 ·
just wanted to comment that the $30 test pipe from thunder fabrications fit perfectly on my stealth and gave it a slightly louder, better sound. thanks guys!

#2 ·
Thats great ma. BTW do you have an N/A or a TT? If you had an N/A I would suggest that you Gutt your CAT instead. You would keep way more Low - End but if you have a TT than the Test Pipe is nice. ;)

#3 ·
Can you give us a link to the web site or tell hus how we can get ahold of that $30 test pipe! Thanks.

#7 ·
FreakAccident said:
I put a test pipe on my NA and lost zero low end power. I gained power throughout the rpm range.
Aaron
Really??? That is pretty sweet. :cool:

#8 ·
i have one of those pipes for sale that i had on my n/a. make an offer. i only had it on for a couple of months, its like brand new

#10 ·
definately a gain in higher end hp. the sound is not to loud but noticeabily different.

#13 ·
There will be a change in sound with a Hallowed out CAT but very little change if any with a Test Pipe. ;)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.