Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wanted to comment that the $30 test pipe from thunder fabrications fit perfectly on my stealth and gave it a slightly louder, better sound. thanks guys!

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Thats great ma. BTW do you have an N/A or a TT? If you had an N/A I would suggest that you Gutt your CAT instead. You would keep way more Low - End but if you have a TT than the Test Pipe is nice. ;)

·
3/S Addict
1,561 Posts
Can you give us a link to the web site or tell hus how we can get ahold of that $30 test pipe! Thanks.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
FreakAccident said:
I put a test pipe on my NA and lost zero low end power. I gained power throughout the rpm range.
Aaron
Really??? That is pretty sweet. :cool:

·
Registered
567 Posts
i have one of those pipes for sale that i had on my n/a. make an offer. i only had it on for a couple of months, its like brand new

·
Registered
246 Posts
would removing the CAT from a N/A really help in the HP or would it be loosing too much backpressure? Is the sound much louder w/o the cat?

·
Registered
567 Posts
definately a gain in higher end hp. the sound is not to loud but noticeabily different.

·
W3Si member #010
1,765 Posts
na3000.....check your PMs.

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
There will be a change in sound with a Hallowed out CAT but very little change if any with a Test Pipe. ;)

·
Registered
237 Posts
It took me about 10 minutes to put mine on. I torched the old nuts off though. Mine were rusted too bad to wrench off. If yours are rusted it might take awhile. be sure you have a grinder handy to grind them off just in case. Of course that is if you dont have a torch.
Aaron

1 - 15 of 15 Posts