Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
the 3S whisperer
3,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its officially a record with 30 days with some form of percipitation. my basement smells musty like my first house(trailer/moble home) did. id like to wash/detail my car but why? at least i got some sun when camping for the last 10 days in homer and talkeetna.

·
I like turtles
3,862 Posts
Give me some...it's so damn hot and dry right now. Clouds come around, but tease me and rain on the outskirts of town.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
yeah this rain sucks! i was thinking about making a thread my self to see if anyone else goes in to work with both rain coat+sunglasses... because with a lunch break and before leaving work there's a super high chance of needing either one, you just don't know which you'll need until its that time...

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've been trying get my DSM work done so can finally go get the Spyder out. With all the rain though it keeps slowing me way down. Some of the stuff is better done outside, plus my garage is a bit full of DSM stuff every where. Seems like just after I get home it inevitably starts raining, which just puts off my working on the talon. I suppose we won't have to worry too much longer about the rain because the old white stuff be here soon enough. Its looking like going to be zero miles put on spyder this year.

·
?Mark
16,735 Posts
we are heading for 30 days of 100+ yeaks.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
we are heading for 30 days of 100+ yeaks.
Yeah I was in Texas this time of year last year. I had to shower twice a day every day and would be soaked in sweat after 5 minutes... but at least it was sunny every single day.

I wonder if it will snow as much as it has rained. That would be so awesome for snowboarding. and snow machining too I guess but I don't have one soo.. :p

·
Likes to eat cheeseburger
637 Posts
Give me some...it's so damn hot and dry right now. Clouds come around, but tease me and rain on the outskirts of town.
I was in Vegas the second week of July and thought I was gonna die.
It was 115 in the day and 100 at night.

Shoot, this rain dont stop me, I still get out and ride my bike, go running, hiking and in a week and a half going camping in Seward.

For some reason my car feels like great in the rain, intercoolers must love the water splashing on em or something.

·
soo...HOT...
1,642 Posts
120s every day for the past 3 months, not a drop of rain, ~10-15% humidity...rather be here than in that state between Nov & Apr!!!

·
soo...HOT...
1,642 Posts
10-15%? Thats it? I'd kill for that.
doesn't help with walking outside and immediately being drenched!!! hot is hot regardless of humidity hehe. Thailand and Guam were 90s and 110% every day, and still about the same as 120 here with minimal humidity...

but you don't here me complaining!!! better than being piled in 4 feet of snow when it's -20 without a wind chill...

·
Registered
46 Posts
Hasn't rained here appreciably in ages, we're sufferin' more than a 10" deficit.
3rd day in a row with significant accumulations in a very short period of time.
But then, all those campers are up at Bristol for the NASCAR races this week.
Like Woodstock 40 years ago, 'cept for the lack of music and drugs.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts