Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I have an Addiction to this site. I can't quit reading and talking to people. I've moved on from just reading and posting in the General forum, to other parts.
I think I need help....AARRRGGHHHHHH
I guess it's not to bad though, at least I get to talk to people who are smart and love these cars.

-Jeff

·
Pearl SL
63 Posts
I know the feeling,:D , same here if i don't hook at least one time , i think my day isn't complete.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Hi, My name is Alan, and I'm Addicted to 3SI

·
Wild & Wacky Meerkat
1,599 Posts
me: Hi. My name is Elton. And I'm a 3Si addict.

Crowd: Hi Elton. We're addicts too.

me: It all started one fatefull Saturday morning when I drove down to Philly to pick up my new VR4. Little did I know what I was getting myself into.....

:D :) :p :cool:

·
Lovbyts
3,618 Posts
me: Hi. My name is Paul. And I'm a 3Si addict.

Once a day? Gee, if I don't check almost hourly to make sure I dont miss something I go into withdrawls

·
baron of isosceles
3,963 Posts
Yeah man, i'm always on here, can't miss ANYTHING, especially the day when i'll tune in to see someone breaking Jack T's record...can't wait for that one...i'm betting it'll be Matt next year, you heard it here first! (not that we saw it coming anyway :)

Tyler

·
Cams: Where less is more
978 Posts
mmmmmmm hoez!!!;) :D
(i just felt like saying that):D

p.s. does anyone know of any jetta forums like these

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
Hi, I'm Eric and I'm in 3SI's Anonymous.

·
Whatever Man
2,678 Posts
It's like crack. I can't stay away from this site.

·
Baka! Baka! Baka! Baka!
1,107 Posts
I also am beyond addicted to this site. I almost always have a web browser window kept up for the 3SI web page. I check for messages about once every 2-20 minutes on a continuous basis for at least 12 hours per day. Argh, I need a life :)

·
Welcome To The Machine
951 Posts
Hi, my name is Bruce.

As you can see from my message count, I don't post much but I've been around a long time (before the current board). Too bad the board doesn't log reads, because I'm sure I'd be up there with the leaders.

Since he posted to this thread and I haven't completely composed my private reply to him in its' entirety, I'd like to publicly thank Elmo/Elton for his help in my Photoshop psd thread.

Elmo, you saved my ass, your explanation of my problem was thorough, and it is greatly appreciated and will help me in the future.

It's people like you that make this board great.

·
Registered
566 Posts
i too also have the addiction, my gf comes over and gets pissed off that i am always on here, and threatens to leave if i dont get off and give her attention...:cool:

·
Dope-stoopid yo!
3,606 Posts
alanjh said:
Hi, My name is Alan, and I'm Addicted to 3SI
Crowd: WE LOVE YOU ALAN!

·
THE MAN, THE AMERICAN
2,015 Posts
My bookmarks at every job I had had the Forum Directory at the top of the list.

It's a sick, sick obsession, and well, I love it!

·
Lost Soul
6,235 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I lose much sleep over this damn board...this and counter-strike :)

-Jeff

1 - 20 of 28 Posts