Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys! I wanted to see what the interest is in me making a run of engine covers similar to the one pictured below. If we can get a list with 10 of them being sold at $50 each + $10 shipping within the US I will make a run (message me for shipping price outside of the US). If they are popular enough I will make them available on the website for $65 plus shipping. They will be available in polished stainless steel as well as aluminum with a black wrinkle powder coat. The cutout options will be: "TWIN TURBO" (in either bitsumishi or dodger font), "3000GT" (bitsu font), "STEALTH" (dodger font), "3000GT VR4" (bitsu font), "STEALTH R/T" (dodger font), and "GTO"(bitsu font).

1) gonen2 - STEALTH (polished ss)
2) DanEboy5 - Twin Turbo (raw aluminum)
3) DanEboy5 - Twin Turbo (raw aluminum)
4) StealthMiner - STEALTH R/T (polished ss)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

·
Stealthee
78 Posts
Stealth r/t-- ss

·
3S= South Side Stealths
1,128 Posts
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

-Dan

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)

-Dan
Do you want the dodger font or bitsumishi font?

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Whats your views on ss vs aluminum for that part? Heat... etc. Would heat be stored there cause any issues from using ss?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Aluminum is a better conductor and will hold heat longer than ss but it is a thin piece of material so both will cool rather quickly.

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey guys! I wanted to see what the interest is in me making a run of engine covers similar to the one pictured below. If we can get a list with 10 of them being sold at $50 each + $10 shipping within the US I will make a run (message me for shipping price outside of the US). If they are popular enough I will make them available on the website for $65 plus shipping. They will be available in polished stainless steel as well as aluminum with a black wrinkle powder coat. The cutout options will be: "TWIN TURBO" (in either bitsumishi or dodger font), "3000GT" (bitsu font), "STEALTH" (dodger font), "3000GT VR4" (bitsu font), "STEALTH R/T" (dodger font), and "GTO"(bitsu font).

5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)

Anyone else interested....?

·
3S= South Side Stealths
1,128 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Do you have examples of both?

Take a look at Skillard.com and look at the door sills. Most of the cutouts are in the bitsu font but the stealth cutout is in the dodger.

·
3S= South Side Stealths
1,128 Posts
Take a look at Skillard.com and look at the door sills. Most of the cutouts are in the bitsu font but the stealth cutout is in the dodger.
I looked and now that I think about it, I will have both pieces with the "STEALTH" cut-outs.

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

2) DanEboy5 - STEALTH (raw aluminum)
3) DanEboy5 - STEALTH (raw aluminum)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
DanEboy, updated the list.

·
3S= South Side Stealths
1,128 Posts

·
YOUS TROOOLLLLLIN'!