Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

61 - 80 of 350 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
i dont plan on using mivec heads on mine.. you can but im just not.
so there is a possibility to use MIVEC heads on a .72 block?
who will try it to see if it works? I'm asking that because I've read what you and Matt said about how good they are.
thanks.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
ok, i just got home after a looong day at work and in the race engine shop. due to the clearance work needed and the balancing the price is going to be at $5500. this gets you a full 3.5 shortblock (6G72) with billet rods, trick pins and all the goodies.
i will answer all the PMs and questions tomorrow..my brain hurts

these engines are ready to build! who wants em?!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
ill have the rods in a few days. i should be able to get these out 2 weeks after the order is placed depending on how many i do.

·
Registered
625 Posts
ok, i just got home after a looong day at work and in the race engine shop. due to the clearance work needed and the balancing the price is going to be at $5500. this gets you a full 3.5 shortblock (6G72) with billet rods, trick pins and all the goodies.
i will answer all the PMs and questions tomorrow..my brain hurts

these engines are ready to build! who wants em?!

For me it's ok!! I want this engine.

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
ill have the rods in a few days. i should be able to get these out 2 weeks after the order is placed depending on how many i do.

:realmad: [email protected]#$%&*@#$%&@#$%&

This would of been soooo much easier LOL 5500....damn. Hey Ray how about you build a 3.4+ supra motor for the same price :D

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
working in the final designs... some things you guys will be happy with. i will have over the counter stroker parts pricing too. ill be all ready to rock by wednesday or so

·
resident evil
17,080 Posts

Ray, can you give rundown of what you/shop does to the rotating assembly and the block in terms of machining? Is the assembly dynamically balnced, and the block decked and align bored/honed etc. hot tanked, painted yadayada. If I keep the car come spring, I am going to build it up with BB-Dr800s in the smaller A/R with this block and a street cam. Its only going to run 93 octane, so I want it to spin up to 8000rpm and last a long time.

Sam

·
1,568 Posts
Ray, can you give rundown of what you/shop does to the rotating assembly and the block in terms of machining? Is the assembly dynamically balnced, and the block decked and align bored/honed etc. hot tanked, painted yadayada. If I keep the car come spring, I am going to build it up with BB-Dr800s in the smaller A/R with this block and a street cam. Its only going to run 93 octane, so I want it to spin up to 8000rpm and last a long time.

Sam
I would also like some more info on what is required to modify the 74/75 crank to fit our block.

Doug H

·
Registered
3,829 Posts

Sam
if anything how much are you going to ask for your car? :D...

·
Stealth Like A Ninja
3,267 Posts
I cant wait to see some new records broken and the japanese get even more pissed that they cant beat the American times. :D

...gotta scrap some money together soon to get my car tuned by you (Ray)

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
working out final pricing on rotating parts:) pics of cool parts on the way

Sam, assy is balanced and we deck the block ONLY if its needed. i like to leave the deck thick. we paint them and all

61 - 80 of 350 Posts