Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have a set of rotors to fit a 2nd generation VR4/Stealth TT. The front rotors are freshly turned and have plenty of thickness left. The rears are in excellent condition also. The pads have aprroximately 60% life remaining.

These were taken off my car when I upgraded to Porterfield rotors and pads, and now I've sold the car.

$100 + shipping for 4 rotors and full set of pads.

Thanks,
Pierre

·
2,994 Posts
Hey atomicsquid, they won't fit your car. I have what you need for the exact same amount if you want. First gen front and rear rotors and pad used. Great condtion. 100 plus shipping if you want. Let me know at [email protected]

·
Registered
235 Posts
i will probably take the front set

hi, right now i am haggling over some rear cross-drilled rotors. if i get those, then i would like to buy your front set. can you give me a couple days to see what happens? thanks, a.s.

·
2,994 Posts
don't haggle over them, I just updated my rear (well, they will be on the way) so I have a pair of brand new frist gen rotors never installed Bendex I think. It may cost you more but still a great deal if you want them. LMK
Plase e-mail me at the above address, I don't like selling stuff on others threads.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts