Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my 1995 blue VR4 recently. I was the original owner.
The car had a 99 spoiler and CF hood installed. Since the car was shipped there was no room or desire left for the original hood or original rear spoiler plus it would have increased the sale price over the max sale amount (50K). So.....

The hood and spoiler are in like new condition. Hood still has all the decals, heat shields, etc. Spoiler includes the entire system (i.e. - includes motor section, wiring, etc.)
original blue factory paint so most likely more desirable by a blue VR4 owner.

Open to all "reasonable" offers (key word here). I also have some 99 sail panels that are also the dark blue color (danube pearl).

Please, no lowball or unreasonable offers. I don't need to sell them. No I don't have photos to post because they look like every other hood/spoiler. As stated, like new condition. Would provide photos upon successful offer to ease your mind.

I'm not in any hurry to sell as they are not in my way at all and stored in the shop. But with the car gone (which feels very weird after 28 years!) I have no use for them anymore. But if needed by a 2G dark blue VR4 then it'd be of use. That's really the only reason for me to bother selling is to maybe help out another blue VR4 owner if they need a new hood or spoiler system.

Buyer would need to arrange shipping with freight company due to size. Or if in WA come by and pick them up in person.
Thx for looking.

· Registered
1995 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4
26 Posts
I own Grizzly Freight Inc, a shipping company, that can help with the freight from WA to anywhere if need be.

Good luck with sale!

· Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Sean.
I wasn't actively selling but the opportunity came up and the right price that was impossible to pass up on. I just didn't drive it much anymore and the sale paid off two new JDeere tractors. LOL
Maybe the other one in the shop I'll get around to selling some time if I get the right offer.

· Registered
1,503 Posts
Being the owner of a 95 blue VR4 I’d love to get these items from you but unfortunately I’m on the opposite coast, so probably not economically practical.

· Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Being the owner of a 95 blue VR4 I’d love to get these items from you but unfortunately I’m on the opposite coast, so probably not economically practical.
Yeah I hear that. Shipping crazy expensive these days.
Well at the very least if you're ever in dire need you know who has them :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts