Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm sure I could find a nice 97' with super low mileage for that price, and the reserve isnt even met yet!!!

·
Registered
3,165 Posts
The pic is the best part. You can't even sell a set of headlight bulbs on eBay without a pic.

·
Registered
8 Posts
hahahaha, not only is it a VR-4, it's a "Limited Edition" VR-4. I wonder if it has gold trim. I'm thinking about inviting him to sell it on here for that price, just to see everyone elses reaction.

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
Sometimes the people on this board want such a deal :D

If I was selling my car on Ebay, I'd use every fancy word I could think of! If Supra owners can sell a '94 for $20k and get multiple buyers, we can find people who will too!

You can't tell me you'd sell your car for $12,000 if you could get $18,000 for it from someone else :)

Rememebr, there is a sucker born every minute! :p

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
with the economy the way it is....suckers are becoming few and far between. That car on Ebay will be lucky to go for 20k...anyone thats gonna spend 20k on a mitsubishi...with 65k...has the intelligence of a squash! :rolleyes: 25k will get u a almost brand new S2000, or a mr2 spyder that will most definetly last longer then a 94 3k with 65k allready on it!

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thats def true, if i put my car on ebay, I would prob set the reserve price very high, or the buy it now price very high. But for my car (asking 12,000) i wouldnt expect t get $18,000 or even $15,000, maybe 13 or 12,5

But anyway, i wonder why he calls it limited edition. And totally stock with 65k miles, def not worth 25,000. Ive seen 97's on this board with less miles for around that price.

·
got too close...
458 Posts
This guy is on crack. I almost bought the same exact thing a few weeks ago... green '94 VR-4, totally stock.. 65K, $12,000. Someone else offered a bit more then me and I think it went for 13,000. I hope this guy gets chewed apart if he tries to sell that on this board for that much. :D :D :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts