Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Wheee! 2 wheels is fun!
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess I am the only one who notices GT's and Stealths anyway so I might as well post.

Massillon, OH on OH 21 I saw a red GT headed north as I was going south.

-SP

·
Registered
730 Posts
I saw the same one in Massillon red had primer in on door I think it's a gt 97-98

·
Wheee! 2 wheels is fun!
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Met a guy at the Akron pull-a-part Saturday thats on this forum. He found some treasure. :)

He was in a red GT but said he has multiple cars. Sorry I forgot his handle.

I also might have seen him Sunday in Canton when a group of us were out on a bicycle ride in the fairgrounds area.

·
TIRED OF WAITING
749 Posts
Saw a silver stealth on 71N at the 70/670 interchange. Not sure what gen, not as familiar with them and it was dark.

Clay

·
Registered
142 Posts
Met a guy at the Akron pull-a-part Saturday thats on this forum. He found some treasure. :)

He was in a red GT but said he has multiple cars. Sorry I forgot his handle.

I also might have seen him Sunday in Canton when a group of us were out on a bicycle ride in the fairgrounds area.

Probably Nate. Idk his handle on here tho. He has 4, I believe. He's in the Akron/Medina area.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
TIRED OF WAITING
749 Posts
I see a red 2nd gen almost daily in the OSU campus area driving on High street. Saw a red 2nd gen in Somerset ohio on sunday with lambo doors and temp tags. Guy stopped right in front of the in-laws got out to check something and then left.

Clay

·
TIRED OF WAITING
749 Posts
saw a red stealth on a used car lot along Rt62 near Johnstown. Thinking it is a r/t since it had been there for a while.

·
Registered
173 Posts
This is a long shot if anyone knows this place but Arlington Rd basically in Springfield/Uniontown the dealership at the bottom of the hill by the highway has a 2nd gen red SL.
Saw it pulling out while i was towing mine somewhere lol

·
Registered
308 Posts
Saw a red 99 in belpre oh. at a buy here pay here place. Not sure if it's base or sl but they want 5,000 for it. If anyone is interested it's on Craigslist now.

·
Wheee! 2 wheels is fun!
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Last weekend there was a white GT parked in front of my electric bike store in downtown Akron. I left a note but nobody came in and said HI.

-SP

·
TIRED OF WAITING
749 Posts
Saw a burnt orange 3000 on 71 south between North brodway and 70.

Clay

·
My car is a money pit
2,765 Posts
You'll see a ratty looking 3.8L DR1000 VR4 running around Dayton after this weekend I hope. Body work needs to be finished!

·
TIRED OF WAITING
749 Posts
Saw a white 3000gt on rt 13 in Somerset Ohio sunday.

Clay

·
TIRED OF WAITING
749 Posts
First for 2018? Saw a red Spyder on tuesday the 15th heading S on 315 near RT 161.
Clay

·
Registered
373 Posts
First for 2018? Saw a red Spyder on tuesday the 15th heading S on 315 near RT 161.
Clay
I saw that one near 5th ave in Grandview around that time.

·
TIRED OF WAITING
749 Posts
saw a red stealth on a used car lot along Rt62 near Johnstown. Thinking it is a r/t since it had been there for a while.
White one this time on same lot.

Clay

1 - 20 of 24 Posts