Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Wheee! 2 wheels is fun!
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe someone from Admin will finally move out the 2014 and sticky the latest.

I've seen a few cars here and there, but lately saw some in the vicinity of my garage in New Philadelphia.

A nice pearl white GT was cruising around town a few weeks back.

Today a Stealth, black with white stripes zoomed by heading out of town.

There's a red GT parked south of US 30 on OH 94 south of Dalton.

And when I head up to Elyria, there is another car parked near Erhart on OH 57.

What have the rest of you folks seen lately?

-SP

·
Registered
730 Posts
I saw a blue one like mine in someones driveway past cadiz on way to cabelas in wheeling the other day. I wonder whos it is. Ive seen it there a few times hasnt moved . you dont see many blue ones really.

·
Registered
5,842 Posts
I saw a blue one like mine in someones driveway past cadiz on way to cabelas in wheeling the other day. I wonder whos it is. Ive seen it there a few times hasnt moved . you dont see many blue ones really.
What road? I ride my bike out there on 250, and 9 and never noticed it.

·
Registered
730 Posts
What road? I ride my bike out there on 250, and 9 and never noticed it.[/QUOTE]
Its between new athens and st clairsville in 9 heading south will be after you go threw some lil town that looks like a school that is now a bar on the driver side heading south. I googled it on map and no blue vr4 but a white stealth in the google map pic.

·
Registered
166 Posts
6/9 - I saw a white 3000gt with a 99 rear garnish (I think) driving north on Abbe rd. in Elyria around 9:45pm

6/22 - saw black stealth with big aftermarket spoiler driving south on 71 near columbus

·
Wheee! 2 wheels is fun!
8,814 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Canton, OH. Wed. 30 November.

Tuscarawas heading east. 3000GT SL, Red. I followed him in my Corolla until he did the bonehead right hand turn from the left lane to I-77 South.

-SP

·
Always needing parts...
2,809 Posts
I like how there are so many people in Ohio with a 3S, and yet no one wants to meet up...
Cars are always broken haha. If people wanted to meet in the Columbus area somewhere on a Saturday, it would be easier for me to do. I haven't been to a meet in years because I'm either working, it was too far away to trust my car to drive to, or my car was broken..

·
My car is a money pit
2,765 Posts
My car is sitting on jackstands too. Still easy enough to meet somewhere. I've reached out to several people (you were one of them, Josh) but no one seemed interested. I would be more than willing to hold something at my house, we could go out in the garage and shoot the shit, drink, eat, whatever. Or I can drive to y'all.

I know not everyone is a social butterfly, but I personally enjoy meeting new people, especially with a common interest in cars!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Cars are always broken haha. If people wanted to meet in the Columbus area somewhere on a Saturday, it would be easier for me to do. I haven't been to a meet in years because I'm either working, it was too far away to trust my car to drive to, or my car was broken..
Ditto, I'm in a few groups with my various vehicles and getting to meets is tough, I work six days a week with Sunday my only off day, haven't been able to get to any national meets because of work which blows

If we could get something together on a Sunday I'm in, wrench on something, go race go carts or whatever? or just sit around and knock a few back I'm there

·
Always needing parts...
2,809 Posts
My car is sitting on jackstands too. Still easy enough to meet somewhere. I've reached out to several people (you were one of them, Josh) but no one seemed interested. I would be more than willing to hold something at my house, we could go out in the garage and shoot the shit, drink, eat, whatever. Or I can drive to y'all.

I know not everyone is a social butterfly, but I personally enjoy meeting new people, especially with a common interest in cars!
Oh trust me, I'd like to for sure. I love talking cars, drives my fiance nuts. Which leads to the next problem of either dragging her along where she'll be bored for however long or leaving her home where she'll be bored for however long lmao.

I'd definitely love to get something together this spring/summer after I have my new motor in. At least then I'll feel comfortable driving it some distance.

·
just some guy.
2,573 Posts
Very true. Catching my car in a running condition is quite rare (I tend to push till failure with this thing, so it is down often). + now winter is here so everyone will be in hiding anyway.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts