Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

321 - 340 of 347 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
ImageUploadedByAG Free1446755042.731870.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1446755056.952693.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1446755068.925293.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1446755081.365491.jpg

$20 for both fenders. Drivers fender has damage from the door opening on it(see second picture, left fender in the pic). Both have little dents right above the wheel arches. They could easily be rolled out.

Not rusted on the insides, just dirty. Pick up only near Akron.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,668 Posts
Complete shell 91 TT with TONS of extra parts!!!

Still has rear end, axles, body panels, hood. Wiring harness etc etc

$75 picked up. Will need trailer. Front suspension and knuckles stripped. Does not roll. Can deliver for additional charge.

Free body panels etc. car has been stripped of what I needed. The rest is available. Selling for scrap price. Gone in 2 days.

image.jpg

·
TIRED OF WAITING
742 Posts
Selling my Chrome set up as a package.($1150)

ECU
Condition: Brand New Open Box
Details:
Complete Plug and Play Flash ECU Solution for your Mitsubishi 3000GT, Dodge Stealth, GTO
-Plug and Play for your OBDI, OBDII and OBDII Hybrid 3000GT/Stealth
-Switch Between '94-'95 and '96-'97
-Switch Between Fed and Cali spec
-Active Exhaust is Retained
-Pre-Installed with the Most Recent Version of Chrome Installed
-Extra Pins and Pigtail to Enable OEM '98-'99 Flash Features -- WBO2 datalogging, boost datalogging, the No lift to shift(NLTS) clutch switch setup, etc. . . All through the ECU!
-Receive Download Link with Purchase for the Most Recent Version of the Chrome ROM at No Extra Cost
-Will pass OBD-II emissions tests like an OEM ECU
More info can be found here
Chromedecu.org | Jester 3S Flash ECU
http://www.3sx.com/store/comersus_viewItemBundle.asp. . .
MAF Translator
Gen 2 MAF Translator and wiring adapter.
ZO6 MAF
GM 3 inch 3 wire MAF and MAF adapter.
Ips intake piping and couplers.
K&N filter
Custom spec 3 inch inlet.
http://columbus.craigslist.org/pts/5385775145.html
Pm me with any guestions.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,668 Posts
I just let go of 3 wouldn't you know! All really nice too. I'll just buy a car to get one. my back has been acting up so I was gonna take a break. So much for that.

·
Super Hero
4,056 Posts
I just let go of 3 wouldn't you know! All really nice too. I'll just buy a car to get one. my back has been acting up so I was gonna take a break. So much for that.
Is it lower back.. If so check for two small bumps near your beltline.. If you feel them you should go to the Dr and have them removed or get some shots.. They cause all kinds of different nerve pains.. one of the worst (like mine) is like sciatica.. it causes massive pains in the hips lower back and legs.. I will be scheduling an appointment for this soon.. There is no way to treat it outside of surgery or shots..

Just an FYI.. I feel bad for anyone with back pain.. it sucks

·
Registered
681 Posts
Looking for the stub shaft and rear knuckle/trailing arm pass side rear for a 94 vr4. I have random stock parts as well a cash for wanted parts thanks

321 - 340 of 347 Posts