Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

81 - 88 of 88 Posts

·
Car Whore
407 Posts
That looks awesome man! It makes me wanna get out my design markers and try to do work to my drawing, but I just got back home and I gotta get stuff done before work tomorrow, so I don't have time at the moment. I will post it up with more done some time soon though!

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I know this is old, but I'm posting for those who find themselves searching this topic. All the ideas I've seen are horrible and would need more than a bumper to work... I drew this up and will put it on the computer today and give it realistic qualities, but for now... This should do:

To many 3S followers the idea of putting the front bumper of a 4dr passenger car on the 3S is not an advance. So an Evo front end is an improvement? As others have implied: taking a low slung front end and making it look up-right is not an advance. Finally, how many that criticize someone for attempting to give the 3S a more Ferrari / lambo look are 'wowing' the addition of an econobox front-end?

·
Registered
95 Posts
^^^Don't know what is meant by that, but I don't think the topic is as much as an improvement issue, rather another option to make the car seem updated. Buy, that's my opinion, I like the ferrari/Lamborghini idea... Love those cars. Finally got another CPU with my $500 program... Here's the 30 minute start I have... Not finished, have to add all shading and highlights, bout another 30 minutes and it'll be complete.

Also need to add seats, lol

·
Mystic Fiji Road Trackers
420 Posts
Our cars need a uni-body design. Not like a bunch of pieces put together and huge (mm's) spaces where the parts meet. That's the criticism I get about our cars and I agree to some point. 'piece here, piece there' Looks like putting a legos car together. (exaggerating of course). I hope all is constructive criticism.

·
Car Whore
407 Posts
^^^Don't know what is meant by that, but I don't think the topic is as much as an improvement issue, rather another option to make the car seem updated. Buy, that's my opinion, I like the ferrari/Lamborghini idea... Love those cars. Finally got another CPU with my $500 program... Here's the 30 minute start I have... Not finished, have to add all shading and highlights, bout another 30 minutes and it'll be complete.

Also need to add seats, lol
Looks really good man. I haven't really had time to work on that concept front of the Stealth yet. Maybe soon though!

·
-Turb
2,213 Posts
Well since this thread is still kinda going, here is what I did since I always felt the side skirts could flow a little differently...

The idea being that it keeps both the lines from the door and the line created by the bottom of the front bumper, as well as, the bubble form of the front bumper.

81 - 88 of 88 Posts