Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

61 - 80 of 88 Posts

·
Car Whore
407 Posts
I know this is old, but I'm posting for those who find themselves searching this topic. All the ideas I've seen are horrible and would need more than a bumper to work... I drew this up and will put it on the computer today and give it realistic qualities, but for now... This should do:

That looks good man. I like seeing a bit of artwork on the forum. I'm really interested to see you render this up on the computer. Maybe I'll mess around with some Stealth ideas and post em later.

Sent from my DROID3 using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
95 Posts
Oh and render is what I'll do, that's my specialty... Graphic design. Heres a camaro I did... To look like my camaro:

Keep in mind, this is taking a picture with my phone of the computer screen, looking at the actual screen it is very realistic. The red one was made first, that's why the bumper is messed up, I fixed that in the black one.

·
I'm a Member
9,699 Posts
dude noice!

I'd love to have that Evo front with better than 99 ducting for side mounts though...

maybe even some ducting hidden on the side of the radiator intake for the brakes too :)

·
Ancient Spirit Of Evil
3,922 Posts
Thanks... Just a taste of things to come

please don't say that again, you remind me of shang tsung when you say "taste of things to come"

looking forward to seeing some nice renders and hopeful someone would make it

·
Car Whore
407 Posts
Oh and render is what I'll do, that's my specialty... Graphic design. Heres a camaro I did... To look like my camaro:

Keep in mind, this is taking a picture with my phone of the computer screen, looking at the actual screen it is very realistic. The red one was made first, that's why the bumper is messed up, I fixed that in the black one.
Those look good man. I just started messing around with rendering cars on my computer because I got a new bamboo design tablet about a month ago. I haven't made anything cool yet, but I definitely will. Im

·
Car Whore
407 Posts
Those look good man. I just started messing around with rendering cars on my computer because I got a new bamboo design tablet about a month ago. I haven't made anything cool yet, but I definitely will. Im

^^^ I accidentally hit send on my phone. I was saying:

I'm messing with a new idea for a Stealth front bumper right now. I'll share it when I'm satisfied. =P

·
Registered
95 Posts

please don't say that again, you remind me of shang tsung when you say "taste of things to come"

looking forward to seeing some nice renders and hopeful someone would make it
Lol, yeah... Forgot about that, lol

·
Registered
95 Posts
^^^ I accidentally hit send on my phone. I was saying:

I'm messing with a new idea for a Stealth front bumper right now. I'll share it when I'm satisfied. =P

Yeah, I hear ya, don't wait too long, I've learned after 24 years of art... I'm only 26 I'll be 27 in dec., you'll never be satisfied!! When I did that little sketch above I changed it 4 times, lol

·
Car Whore
407 Posts
Yeah, I hear ya, don't wait too long, I've learned after 24 years of art... I'm only 26 I'll be 27 in dec., you'll never be satisfied!! When I did that little sketch above I changed it 4 times, lol
Oh I know. I'm 21 and I've been drawing every since I can remember. I'll work on it more and try to post it today.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I absolutely love the color!! My favorite color, the sunset burnt orange look. That car is rediculous, looks like a machine!!

·
Car Whore
407 Posts
Here's a quick drawing of an aftermarket Stealth front bumper. I could have done better, but I didn't have the luxury of erasing anything and redoing it because I'm on vacation and didn't really think about bringing pencils, so I had to work with pen. I know it's not done yet, but I figured I'd share.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Dude that looks awesome! I also saw a dodge srt8 bumper.... The evo x style but at the top has the dodge 4-square part at the top. Looks beast. Can't wait to see this shadowed and finished. Looks good. I went to put mine on the comp yesterday and I think I need a new motherboard, bc it wouldn't boot up... So I'm delayed on that for a bit. I may just go into detail and pencil draw it better, only took bout 3 minutes to draw the one I posted, was just a sketch, so I can do a lot better

·
Car Whore
407 Posts
Dude that looks awesome! I also saw a dodge srt8 bumper.... The evo x style but at the top has the dodge 4-square part at the top. Looks beast. Can't wait to see this shadowed and finished. Looks good. I went to put mine on the comp yesterday and I think I need a new motherboard, bc it wouldn't boot up... So I'm delayed on that for a bit. I may just go into detail and pencil draw it better, only took bout 3 minutes to draw the one I posted, was just a sketch, so I can do a lot better
I never even thought about the srt8 charger grille! I might have to mess around with a new idea. Haha. You better go in more detail since the computer rendering isn't gonna happen for a while. Todays my last day of vacation, so once I get home I'll mess with new ideas. Thanks for the props too!

·
Registered
95 Posts
Oh I will... Gonna start today, probably finish it as well if my kid will let me, lol. I need to invest in a detail paint marker kit like chip foose uses. Not really into spending that much money on something so small. I may have it up tonight or tomorrow... So look for it. Yeah the srt8 is where I got my idea, I didn't even know bout an evo bumper. So when I typed srt8 charger bumper, I came acrossed an evo on google images... Then saw it was a mitsu, thought it looked good and when I searched evo bumper on a 3000gt it led me here, lol

·
Registered
95 Posts
Here ya go: had to do it in permanent marker bc I can't find my pencils, my other option was to paint it, which would've looked friggin awesome, bc my paintings and computer work are so good:

61 - 80 of 88 Posts