Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
Banned
8,237 Posts
I personally like our cars sleek and low looking and for that reason, I just can't see why someone will want to put an Evo front on a 3000GT. Everyone has his own taste though so I am not saying it looks bad.
I can't understand why someone would put RX7 headlights on a 3/S either. :rolleyes:

I really like the first photoshopped pictures with more red near the hood.

Looks awesome! :D

·
3/S owner since 2003.
2,605 Posts
I can't understand why someone would put RX7 headlights on a 3/S either. :rolleyes:

I really like the first photoshopped pictures with more red near the hood.

Looks awesome! :D
Because there is no projector kit for 1st gen. 3K/Stealth. Let me hit you with some information since you either don't know or you are simply playing Dick... Now you know why I didn't vote for your car to become a 3si car of the month. Who knows, maybe you are the same Dick with many other members here and that is why you didn't win?! Now go ahead and roll your eyes yet again and have a nice evening!;)

As I said earlier, I am not saying it looks bad.:)

·
Banned
8,237 Posts
Because there is no projector kit for 1st gen. 3K/Stealth. Let me hit you with some information since you either don't know or you are simply playing Dick... Now you know why I didn't vote for your car to become a 3si car of the month. Who knows, maybe you are the same Dick with many other members here and that is why you didn't win?! Now go ahead and roll your eyes yet again and have a nice evening!

As I said earlier, I am not saying it looks bad.
Well, I was joking around, but you caught me in a bad mood and if you're going to call me a dick, then a dick is what you'll get; I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Hint hint.

Let me hit YOU with some information pal, yeah.. pal, I don't really give two shits if you didn't vote for me for ROTM or not. It was a close battle and Deathsled has a very nice car. And to inform you a little more, I'm not a dick to anyone else on this forum. Only you are that special, because you make little baby bitch remarks like you just did.

And as I said earlier, it does look like shit. ;)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

/rant.

·
Banned
697 Posts
Because there is no projector kit for 1st gen. 3K/Stealth. Let me hit you with some information since you either don't know or you are simply playing Dick... Now you know why I didn't vote for your car to become a 3si car of the month. Who knows, maybe you are the same Dick with many other members here and that is why you didn't win?! Now go ahead and roll your eyes yet again and have a nice evening!;)

As I said earlier, I am not saying it looks bad.:)
Dude, what the fuck is your problem!? ByeBye could be a dick for a month strait, but he would not come close to your dickery comment like you left above.

He is one of the good guys here in this sea of asshat and pricks!

·
super cool story bro
1,354 Posts
Cianci needs to make this.

·
3/S owner since 2003.
2,605 Posts
Dude, what the fuck is your problem!? ByeBye could be a dick for a month strait, but he would not come close to your dickery comment like you left above.

He is one of the good guys here in this sea of asshat and pricks!
What do you know about this anyway? One thing is for sure though, I have never been a jerk without being challenged to it and you can go back and check all of my posts. I am just not that kind. That is why I can't stand jerks.

Bye_Bye_sti, you can get your hint and shove it! Your comment on a random thread, just to try to make me look bad, shows perfectly what kind of person you are. Go ahead and find out how many times I have done that...

Anyway, I have no intention to steal this thread so I won't bother with such people any longer.

·
Banned
697 Posts
What do you know about this anyway? One thing is for sure though, I have never being a jerk without being challenged to it and you can go back and check all of my posts. I am just not that kind. That is why I can't stand jerks.

Bye_Bye_sti, you can get your hint and shove it! Your comment on a random thread, just to try to make me look bad, shows perfectly what kind of person you are. Go ahead and find out how many times I have done that...

Anyway, I have no intention to steal this thread so I won't bother with such people any longer.

What I know is that ByeBye is a SOLID guy and far from an asshole of any sort. I am sure if you ruffle his feathers as with anyone he will bite back, but I have never witnessed him to be a dick just to do so. Stick around a bit longer, you will see the asshats of 3SI come out of the wood work sooner or later; just don't be one yourself ;)

·
Slowly rebuilding...
702 Posts
meh. they're nice looking but im just not feelin' em.

·
Verified Seller
848 Posts
Any vendors want to take a shot at producing that bumper. I'd buy one :D

·
Registered
482 Posts
hate to bring back a thread from over a year ago, but i just stumbled on this. did any companies show interest in making these? looks like a good change of pace from what we have currently on the market.

·
Banned
651 Posts
hate to bring back a thread from over a year ago, but i just stumbled on this. did any companies show interest in making these? looks like a good change of pace from what we have currently on the market.
no its just a dream, but since you like it:

for your viewing pleasure a nice photoshop with 03-04 black lancer headlights

ignore the fact that its a windows vista desktop, lol

·
Premium Member
29,593 Posts
No because the companies have taste and realize that bumper would never sell. All of these people saying "I'd buy that" really wouldn't because the 3s community is a bunch of cheap bastards. It looks bad, plain and simple.

The OP did excellent PSes but when a car looks like it has a dog nose it just looks bleck.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I know this is old, but I'm posting for those who find themselves searching this topic. All the ideas I've seen are horrible and would need more than a bumper to work... I drew this up and will put it on the computer today and give it realistic qualities, but for now... This should do:

·
Ancient Spirit Of Evil
3,922 Posts
I like the mesh grille idea, it would allow for some much needed cooling and or more surface air for an intercooler, which makes the bumper real functional as well as an aesthetic mod, I'd rock something like that if it was made

41 - 60 of 88 Posts