Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A recent request gave me the idea of toying around with the 2009 Eclipse front bumper. I also threw in EVO X side vents and spoiler :D

PS: I know, this idea is nothing original. Similar styled bumpers have been photochopped by others :)

·
-Turb
2,213 Posts
huh... damn good. I actually really like it... though I'm not sure if I am allowed.

·
selling the 99
189 Posts
A recent request gave me the idea of toying around with the 2009 Eclipse front bumper. I also threw in EVO X side vents and spoiler :D

PS: I know, this idea is nothing original. Similar styled bumpers have been photochopped by others :)

Yeah i'm doing research for the previous 3000x evo thread but we need more pictures... you mind doing me a favor of this with a better view of the evo x fender vent and wing maybe with a 99 wing also? Have a few people wondering about a evo IX and X hood also. hopefully i will be able to get a group buy for these bumpers. thanks!

·
Banned
651 Posts
exactly why i had someone do this:

·
Registered
648 Posts
soooooo much nicer with the 99 3000gt headlights.

·
Registered
9,450 Posts
Looks more like a GTR than a evo.

still looks good though.

·
Banned
651 Posts
lol, I just realized, your the one who did that photoshop for me, lmao

I have a revision if you can do it:
take out those headlights and put these in

Still from the same year lancer, just different style

If you could do that it would be great

Thanks

·
Crimson Jihad
2,137 Posts
I like picture 3&4, Great work as usual!

·
super cool story bro
1,354 Posts
Do want

·
3/S Addict
78 Posts
If this body kit were available, I'd buy it right on the spot.

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the positive feedback guys. Always appreciated :D

Very cool.
Could you post the original picture. I would like to see how the bumper curves line up, and if this could possibly be created by hacking the stock bumper.

Great work again.
Here is the Eclipse image I got the bumper from...

I also did a few chops with those ^^ Eclipse headlights also. Wasn't crazy bout them so I didn't post 'em but I'll post them if you want them :)

·
Verified Seller
848 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,046 Posts
Someone Please make this bumper. Any vendors out there!!!! Its looks great
Only thing I would change from a fabrication standpoint is the red section that comes up between the headlights. Way too thin to work. What if that was eliminated so it was just an opening between the bumper itself (and the black section over it) and the hood, between the headlights? A great vent, could have mesh in it, would look great. And would make the bumper actually feasible to fabricate, whether a urethane mold or fiberglass (I hope not).

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Only thing I would change from a fabrication standpoint is the red section that comes up between the headlights. Way too thin to work. What if that was eliminated so it was just an opening between the bumper itself (and the black section over it) and the hood, between the headlights? A great vent, could have mesh in it, would look great. And would make the bumper actually feasible to fabricate, whether a urethane mold or fiberglass (I hope not).
Do you mean like this? I also added a '99 spoiler for those who wanted it :)

1 - 20 of 88 Posts