Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright, interesting and quite funny story.
Myself, 007ken, don19(dnperformance), and stealthR/Tman went to leicster dragstrip yesterday for some test and tune (me and stealth rt got there late so no tuning for us :mad: )
on the way back up the 390N some jackhole in a '99 or '00 grand prix gt gets in the middle of our little caravan, thinking nothing of it i just ROMP past him, and R/Tman follows suit, this must have pissed that skinny bastard off because he is now riding Don's 500+ horsepower ass.. heh.. NOT for long.. don tears ass away from him, mostlikely passing me at 130 or so, lets off and here comes Junior in his moms grandprix up the left lane. **stealthrtman on the 2 way** "steve, here he comes.. get him"
tear ass into 3rd gear and as he's even with me, i just start raping and pillaging.. i got ahead of him by 2 or so lengths, and rt man is right on his ass.
me and rt cool it on the gas for a second and let him pass, (i knew he was going to get raped by the big boys) he gets up next to KEN in his 91TT and i see the GT squat for a second, and pull just slightly... and then ken hit it.. ha ha.. i laughed so hard.. he just BLEW past the kid like he was standing still.. and don follows suit THROUGH a construction zone doin 120! leaving the queer in the dust yet again. i see this and catch up to the other guys, and this IDIOT cuts me off at around 90 mph.. the SECOND i got a clear lane i got up next to the kid and rolled my window down.. me AND my passenger were screaming things like.. YOURE GOING TO DIE FUCKER!! and FOLLOW US YOU PUSSY, WERE GOING TO KILL YOU.. i get on the 2 way and mention the fact i need gas, so all 4 of us drop 3rd or so and leave this retard in the dust..
it was fun at first but then after i was gaining on the kid at 120 mph and having to slam on my brakes getting brake fade, thats when it became dangerous (especialy at night) fun time, and no N/A should worry about the grandprix gt, the GTP however is another story, as i saw 2 running 13s at the track that day.

·
Registered
33 Posts
yhea he didnt know what he was getting into. I could see it if it was a SL or a NA Stealth. Hell i dont even mess with VR4 or Stealth TT's

·
Registered
358 Posts
01 Grand Prix GT

drifter said:
yhea he didnt know what he was getting into. I could see it if it was a SL or a NA Stealth. Hell i dont even mess with VR4 or Stealth TT's
I couldn't see him even messing with the NA Stealth/3000GT. I beat a guy at work with a Grand Prix GT(3.8l, 200hp) about 3 months ago in my 01 Stratus R/T from a 30mph roll to 95 by two carlengths. The one NA 3000GT I raced in the Strat beat me by a carlength from 55-100mph.

·
Registered
33 Posts
it would be understandable. The only one where it would be a good fight I beleive would be a automatic base model 3000 which is high 15's low 16's, right? That of course they are both stock

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the gtps are no joke.
the regular gt is a crying shame.. im NA and so is StealthR/Tman. we both ruined his weekend..
kept trying to run.. but we just kept reeling him in! :)

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ive hit 130.. may have hit that lastnight trying to keep up with ken and don. i dont know, i never looked down to see..

that sucks you only go 126, do you get fuel cut or something?

yeah dude was definatley out of place. but we quickly reminded him that joyriding in moms car and trying to pick on ones "bigger than you" will only get you beat up! :D

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
Yeah I think the new Grand Prix's have fuel cut-offs but I am not sure at what MPH. ;)

·
Registered
33 Posts
yhea it sucks but i dont see the need to go any faster. Unless I run a unrealizable 1/4. Most races whether on or off the track are decided at speeds much lower whether i lose or win. Besides going that fast freeks me out. Yhea its a rush but one mistake and i end up a statistic.

J

·
0 Posts
YOGURT! said:
me AND my passenger were screaming things like.. YOURE GOING TO DIE FUCKER!! and FOLLOW US YOU PUSSY, WERE GOING TO KILL YOU..
you are an idiot.

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Re: 2000 Grand Prix GT RAPED REPEATEDLY by 4 3S's!

jse20 said:

you are an idiot.
hey thanks fucker.. noone asked you.. keep yer fuckin mouth shut.

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you like that? lol its always cool when theres like 4 cars to go chill with and beat up on weaker cars.. :) and 2 way radios are where its at, that way you can communicate and check 3 miles down the road if you wanna do a fast run..

oh yeah BTW.
JSE20 = NERD

·
3Si Corporate Shareholder
3,784 Posts
CB radios are another good way to monitor the road status. Just to listen in on i mean. No one's going to tell Billy Bob Johnson Transporting's rig driver to "here he comes....get him!!"

·
resident evil
17,080 Posts
I own a new GP GT, and its a dog after 60mph, not even worth racing. However, from light to light, I wouldn't be surprised if it could stay dead even with an SL. Its got a very decent take-off for an underpowered sedan. I have beaten Maximas already from light to light as well as a Mustang GT (auto)

Sam

·
Registered
358 Posts
GTP's are much quicker

YOGURT! said:
the gtps are no joke.
the regular gt is a crying shame.. im NA and so is StealthR/Tman. we both ruined his weekend..
kept trying to run.. but we just kept reeling him in! :)
Yeah I would agree here too, GTP's have good power especially in the midrange. I haven't run across one while in my Stratus and if I did it would the GTP would take me no problem. I may turbocharge the Strat though which would run numbers equal to that of a stock VR4(1st gen). :eek:

·
is dominating the race!
7,527 Posts
you've only hit 130 in you 3kgt? geez, even the sohc deathsled has gone 140 ;)

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
ive hit 140 also.. and had 5th gear left, i get scared at that speed
i hit 150 in a 99vr-4 this summer. man was that a riot. excuse me while i change my drawers. :eek:

·
Registered
856 Posts
Badass story - not sure about the threatening his life part (you guys are crazy!). What are some people thinking?

·
Premium Member
3,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
bastard cut us off at 90.. i think he threatened OUR lives first.
Jse20 STILL = NERD

1 - 20 of 22 Posts