Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
i am joe dirt
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys im haveing to sell my other baby my bike its fully built with all the nice parts i will post them if anyone is interested gimme some offers i have over 1,600$ in the bike its a custom made frame made out of FL called dingo its fire engine red with matching pedals and i have a set of clipless shoes and pedals to go with it

·
Unforeseen dichotomy.
1,393 Posts
Dude, you realize your mileage on your car is slightly farther away than the average distance of THE MOON!!!?

·
i am joe dirt
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
here is the parts list for the bike give me some offers

20" Red Dingo Frame
Chrome Haro Forks
Shamano DX Hubs with Araya Wheels
Shamano DX Brakes
GT Piston Stem
GT Piston Seat Clamp
Oddysey Chrome Brake Cable
Chris King Head Set
Crupi Headlock
Shamano Clipless pedals
Profile 3 Piece Cranks
S&M Style Handle Bars
Aluminum seat Post
Crupi Chain Tensioners
Diamondback Grips
Red Volcom Pedals

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Bike

Hey bro, when it comes to bikes, pedal bike that is, I am as blind as a bat. To me a bike is just something with "two spokes" and you pedal it. I swear I am 100% not kidding.

My girlfriend who is trying to get into some exercise program is very interested in getting her a bike. We went to Wal-mart and look for one. That's just to show you how "ignorant" we are about bikes. She is getting a "mountain" bike but there is no damn mountain here if Florida!! I don't get it.

I guess what I am saying is I don't know sh1t about bikes :D:D

Sorry, but I am being absolutely honest here. Throw out some prices.

Is there a site I could go to?

Thanks,
Sam

·
Registered
158 Posts
Oh yeah

One more thing, that bike looks small. I am 5"9. Will I fit on it with no problem?

Thanks,
Sam

·
i am joe dirt
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
man beware of walmart bikes they are made by walmart workers (you ever seen a walmart worker....eaxactly) she wouldnt have any use for my bike at all mines for racing/dirt jumping things of that sort you would wanna check at your local bike shop they will tell you exactly what she needs

·
i am joe dirt
1,875 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Oh yeah

BudhaThrilla said:
One more thing, that bike looks small. I am 5"9. Will I fit on it with no problem?

Thanks,
Sam
oh sure if its for you sure you will fit on it im 6 foot 1 and i fit on it great but like i said its not the type of bike thats made for long riding trips trust me i know

·
Registered
158 Posts
Dirt jumping?

Ok man thanks for the info.

The bike is going to be for me. She can get her "mountain" bike and go ride up the mountain less Florida.

What are you asking? Is this the bike they show on ESPN extreme sport stuff?

MY AIM screen name is "sonthaly" IM me if you see me.

Later
Sam

·
Member# 2310
2,638 Posts
I'm not interested but I'll through out info for the people interested. Bikes can get very expensive I bought mine a custom Specialized mountain bike for over $600.

BudhaThrilla
I'd say go to a bike store not wal mart. There are many of them in FL Bike Works is the first off of my head.

·
Badassical Baddage
6,535 Posts
sprung_monkey said:
thanks whitetiger no one seems to want it i dont know why
I think we need more peopel interested in rliving their childhood...the 80's...

Man BMX and the 80's rocked :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts