Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 set's (sets of 6) of RC 550 injectors, are off of cars that up-graded to bigger injectors after going to even bigger turbos. less then 5000 miles on either set $350 a set

HKS super megaflow intake for Stock MAS car, new these are $299.... get this 1 for $190

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
tempted, really tempted matt, interested in a set of the injectors but believe I'd have to get a fuel controller.......what does a decent fuel controller go for? 1st gen TT.

Lord Warlock

·
Premium Member
9,023 Posts
350 is a chunk extra right now, especially since blowing over 17k on the car this year. Especially right before christmas. I'd trade a boost controller evc iv for an AFC but not sure I want to go for it yet. Wish they'd have a group buy on one soon, for 100 off or something like it, then I'd go for it. Problem is this is a good deal on injectors, and if you snooze, you lose here at 3S. Would go well with the 13Gs.

Basket arrived just fine, haven't installed it yet though, looks great though, thanks.

How about it matt, any chance of a group buy on fuel controllers?

Lord Warlock

·
Registered
597 Posts
How much boost could I run on 550s vs going w/ 660s?

·
Registered
597 Posts
So, would 660s be overkill for the DR-500s (I'm assuming so since you have 550s in your staged upgrades)? If they wouldn't help very much then I'll take the 550s cash money, let me know where to send it :)

I'll probably be spraying the "pain" on the competition soon anyway... ;)

·
Ziggy Socky!
1,717 Posts
If you still have a set of injectors left I'll take them. Can I just call your shop and pay with credit card?

Let me know how you would like to handle the transaction, [email protected]

·
Ziggy Socky!
1,717 Posts
2nd set of injectors just ordered, Thanks Matt.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.