Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,

I have a black '95 vr4 and the front bumper is a different color, it looks like it is a faded black. Any of you guys ever heard of anything like this, or what would make it happen, and how to fix it.(please don't tell me i have to get a new bumper)

Also, my right headlight is a lot dimmer than my left, i think that the bulb just got knocked out of alignment and needs to be straigtened up. Any Ideas.

Thanks
Matt

·
Dare to be Stupid
2,739 Posts
Sounds like maybe your car was in an accident at some time. Try using a good cleaner wax on the bumper, that should remove the oxidation & hopefully make it match better. About your headlight, I don't know I have a 1st gen & there are aiming screws under & to the side of the headlight. There's probably something similar on your car.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i went in after i posted the thread and found out that the light was just not in right, put it back, and everything looks great. I will try using the maguires 3 step process and see if that helps with the bumper.

Thanks

Matt

·
THE MAN, THE AMERICAN
2,015 Posts
MattSS said:
i went in after i posted the thread and found out that the light was just not in right, put it back, and everything looks great. I will try using the maguires 3 step process and see if that helps with the bumper.

Thanks

Matt
I've seen that process work miracles, if anything can bring the color back out of a faded area, that's it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts