Mitsubishi 3000GT & Dodge Stealth Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
9,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2 infinity perfect 12.1 subs that have probably been used for a good 3 months out of the year that I've had them. I'm looking to get $100 each plus shipping.

·
Parts Everywhere!!
1,407 Posts
if you still have them I would be interested, what amp were you running them with, how hard have they been run, what size box were they in, and do they have any dents in the cones? Also, is there any waranty left on them and why are you selling them?
Email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
177 Posts
im thinking about a sound system and just wondering a few things. Did u take out your backseat to fit that custom enclosure on it. And how do the subs hit in that possesion, do u need that much bass or is it just for show. Also, How the hell do i build one of those enclosures, it looks sweet as hell

·
Banned
9,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jandoaudio: I had them both running off of a RF 800a2 amp. They weren't run long or hard.... I never pushed them to the limits of distortion. They were in a 2 cu.ft. box. No dents in the cones. No warranty, I've had them for a year like I said in my first post. I'm selling them cause this car is turning into a race car and my show car is going with a completely different sound system and setup.

brice: Yes I removed my back seats to put in that sub box. The subs hit pretty good in that position, they would hit harder if they were angled to the back though. It was more for show then it was for SQ. Building the box is very simple, it's just a rectangular box bolted to the car and a trim panel on top. Just use your imagination :).

·
Parts Everywhere!!
1,407 Posts
warranty

I thought that the perfects had a three year warranty? Did you get them off the internet (therefore no warranty) or did you buy them used?
Thanks,
Clayton

·
Banned
9,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It is a 3 year warranty that is NOT transferable, so it really doesn't matter :). I bought it off the internet, but the place honors manufacturer's warranties. I have all the original packaging and the original receipt. That is good for me, but since you are buying them used, you have no warranty. I can guarantee that they work the way they are supposed to. I would say over 200 people on this board have heard them for themselves as well. It won best sound system at the East Coast Gathering with 115 cars in attendance.

·
Hot Damn, here I am!
2,684 Posts
I would buy them if I could afford an amp big enough to push them to my liking ;) That's a really good deal, $100 for a Pefect 12.1!! I had two 10.1's and an older Fosgate 250.2 (rated @ 768W RMS :D ) all jammed in my '80 Olds Cutlass, it just plain HURT! That was one badass system.

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
would you be willing to trade both of them for a 15w3?

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Hans,

Are you selling them together or separately? I would be interested in 1 of them.

Take care,

Dan

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Cool, I'll take one of them off of your hands. How do you want the money? Email me at [email protected]

Take care,

Dan

1 - 14 of 14 Posts