• Like it!

Votes: 14 41.2%
  • Hate it!

Votes: 20 58.8%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
HIGHRISK
501 Posts
It's not bad....i just wish someone other than Veilside (too much money)...would make a decent kit that isn't way extravagant like that one (or Eribuni or any of the other ones). It'd also help if the car was painted one color, lol. I was just hopping it was going to look like the Combat kit (I was going to put it on my Prelude).

·
Registered
75 Posts
Are there any hoods like that for a 2ng gen with th scoop?

·
337 Posts
i love that hood, where can i find one? they look like the new camaro ss.

·
perpetual college student
3,903 Posts
do you really need all those pics in your sig scarletfevr4 ? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
Bodykits.. yuck. Haven't found one I liked better than the original body styling yet. Just my preference.

·
Registered
55 Posts
ok

Since there is no its ok i voted for i like it. some parts are pretty cool and some like the roof scoop(why) and the obnoxious F&F wing look a liitle much but to each his own.
TUCE

·
twc4life
1,519 Posts
I dunno, I don't like the nose too much it's too snouty (i dunno if thats a word). I like the hood looks nice, roof scoop seems unfunctional but adds to the appearance along with the hood. Does anyone know what the side skirts looks like?? And is there a rear end done, kinda looks like there is on that car??

·
Premium Member
1,784 Posts
wait dude ur from waukesha? so am i!
Used to be in Waukesha, now I'm in Eagle which is about 15 mins SW of Sunset Dr in Waukesha. I PM'd you once about a month ago when I saw a post of yours, but didn't hear back from you. Figured you weren't interested in talking with other 3si'ers from town, haha. Maybe you never got the msg, who knows... message me sometime.

·
Ninja Performance
42,336 Posts
Too much gay and the curious....My vote:thumbsdow

·
337 Posts
apprantly you buy just the scoop on the hood for $300 and paint it on, any ideas on how it stays or if its worth it?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.